Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

pOnTiAc SuNfIrE

imnogoodatwatido
12-28-2004, 02:54 PM
Original:

http://img72.exs.cx/img72/8455/pontiac10rl.jpg

Modded:

http://img26.exs.cx/img26/3334/pontiac42ac.jpg

Mods: Own Body Kit All The Way Around
New Paint......
New Rims...Look Funky If You Ask Me
Lowered.....
C/F Hood....
Weird Ass Graphix That Looked Cool..Lol
New Grill.....
New Lights.....
Mesh In Front Bumper But Cant Really Tell....
Painted Brake Caliper....
Rear Spoiler....

Thats about all i can think of...lol...hope ya like it...lemme know what i can do to improve thanx.... :)

KustmAce
12-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Lower the saturation pleeeaaase!!! My retinas are burning!

mike@af
12-28-2004, 04:20 PM
iS iT cOoL tO tYpE lIkE tHiS?

Like Tim said, lower that saturation.

hydralore
12-28-2004, 04:26 PM
lol its a cartoon

HighRev87
12-28-2004, 04:58 PM
I hate sunfires every since I had to own one.

imnogoodatwatido
12-28-2004, 07:39 PM
yea umm...every since i started this forum and started with photoshop...nones ever hardly said nothing good or even like my chops or the kinda cars i do....so this'll the the last time i post anything here...cya....

r34-gts
12-28-2004, 08:17 PM
yea umm...every since i started this forum and started with photoshop...nones ever hardly said nothing good or even like my chops or the kinda cars i do....so this'll the the last time i post anything here...cya....

Lol wat a party pooper, all were trying to do is give some advice to make him a better photochopper.
were not teasin.

hydralore
12-29-2004, 06:47 AM
we all had to go through it, expecially with my bmw that you guys added a fireman to lol

BuLLDoGG
12-29-2004, 07:28 AM
^^^hahahahahaha that was the best ever chop i've seen stingray made me laugh for an hour back in time!

hydralore
12-29-2004, 10:01 AM
^_^ i said it was mafia, yet i didnt tell you weither it had been blown up by people

imnogoodatwatido
12-29-2004, 12:56 PM
lol...sorry about that guys...didnt mean to type that..just was havin a bad day with everything...and i took my frustration out on here...lol..sorry for this...cyas later.....BTW...How do u take people out of the vehicles?

Stingray 60
12-29-2004, 05:05 PM
Good to hear your sticking around!
And yea.. What I did to Hydra's car.. He could have been mad about
it, but he took it like a champ. :) Oh and thanks Bulldog for remembering who did that! Good memory dude.

As for your chop, yes its oversaturated, Also little things wouls have made it much better like a shadow on the rims under the fenderwells, the mesh should taper smaller with distance. The bottom of the front and side look totally unfinished/jagged..
Hang in there. Youll get better.

imnogoodatwatido
12-29-2004, 05:08 PM
yea..thanx dude...and im glad i decided to stick around..lol..but i have no idea how to do shadows and what not if u could little help or something thanks :)

hydralore
12-29-2004, 05:09 PM
lol stingray maybe im thinking of revenge and just waiting for the right moment muha muhaha muhahahaha *coughs*

lilbudman
12-29-2004, 05:34 PM
yea..thanx dude...and im glad i decided to stick around..lol..but i have no idea how to do shadows and what not if u could little help or something thanks :)

After you lower the car, go to "select inverse" then get out the brush tool set it to a really big size, then click above the wheel wells, It'll take some practice to get it to where the shadow looks just right. Keep at it man, not bad!

Lil'budman

lilbudman
12-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Oh BTW

http://cskogen.homestead.com/files/burn_copy.jpg

:rofl: That has to be the funnist thing I've seen in along time!

Stingray 60
12-29-2004, 07:02 PM
^ Heh.. It was fun to do too!

But as for your question: Not sure if you into layers but for pratitice just open up any car pic, should be flat no layers.
Pretty simple really.
Select the part your wish to make a shadow on using the lasso tool. The reason for this is to keep the paint OFF parts that dont want to touch.
Once thats done pick the brush tool and make it black.
Alot dependes on the picture size here but I used your pic as an example:
Brush was set to 45 soft round. Opacity was set to 35%.

The spray (if youd call it that) will be very light so move the brush around in all the areas that need shadow.. Don't let go of the mouse botton untill it starts to take shape. Now move the mouse away from the selected area and click and hold it down again but stay up a lil higher
and it will paint over what you darked before and add more. Repeat until you get your desired effect.

I'm sure theres other ways like what budman said. (never done that!)
bur its the simplest way I could think of for you to get the idea of it.

Hope this helps! You can see it does make a differance in the pic..
It shows the selected area and the size of the bush for referance.

http://cskogen.homestead.com/files/shadow.jpg

Oh and Hydra.. HEH I deserve it!! :)

hydralore
12-29-2004, 07:35 PM
just you wait...till i forget..lol....it was only my 896chop what do you expect...^_^

imnogoodatwatido
12-29-2004, 11:02 PM
heh...thanx alot guys...and again..sorry for the mishap....:D thanx for the help u all

hydralore
12-30-2004, 06:38 AM
man i loved that car...but nooooooooooooo lol

Add your comment to this topic!