Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Convert Escalade to Diesel and RHD

drawab
12-27-2004, 04:56 PM
Hi to all cadillac escalade EXT lovers -

im in love with the Escalade EXT and simply cant take my eyes off it - im desperate to buy it BUT - a Major BUT - I live in Pakistan a RHD country - If i pruchase a LHD EXT where can I find a company that will trasnform the car to a RHD and ALSO a diesel engine - a BIG demand but i am ready to fork out the dough for such luxury - (I am aware that it might nullify the factory warranty) but anyway what good is it when i take it to Pakistan where there is no GM coverage)

Any help would be grateful

osca7777
12-30-2004, 07:03 PM
The duramax diesel 6.6 would be suitable for the escalade. Is a diesel a must? The new model lineup might be getting a diesel, so you might want to wait a little bit. Also in your case I would buy a performance model like the xs500 (500hp supercharged). I'm not sure about rhd, but the conversion shouldn't be a huge problem.

canamauto
02-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi to all cadillac escalade EXT lovers -

im in love with the Escalade EXT and simply cant take my eyes off it - im desperate to buy it BUT - a Major BUT - I live in Pakistan a RHD country - If i pruchase a LHD EXT where can I find a company that will trasnform the car to a RHD and ALSO a diesel engine - a BIG demand but i am ready to fork out the dough for such luxury - (I am aware that it might nullify the factory warranty) but anyway what good is it when i take it to Pakistan where there is no GM coverage)

Any help would be grateful

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, contrary to any rumors (below) there is no plan by GM to build a Diesel Escalade EXT (or any other Escalade model)
I am an auto exporter based in Toronto Canada, I specialize in custom conversion to both Diesel and RHD GM trucks and SUVs, I converted and shipped GM pickup trucks and SUVs to Right Hand Steering as well as Diesel (Duramax Diesel with the Allison Transmission)
Please contact me if you are interested in converting an Escalade EXT to Duramax Diesel and RHS.

Sam Salomon
CanAmAuto@rogers.com
1-416-417-8247

fairladyz_gt-r
06-26-2005, 10:21 AM
I am not sure how to get them to pakistand, but we do have RHD H2 in Thailand which are RHD from factory. I believe we also get RHD escalate

Add your comment to this topic!