Is it OK to sleep with your best friends girl after they break up?

-Davo
12-26-2004, 06:37 AM
Situation:

Let's call him, Jim, and his girlfriend, Sarah. (these ARE made up names, just to make it sound more "underground", or "conspiracyie")

They've been going out for 3 years. Then, Jim's best friend Glenn steals Sarah behind his back. Sarah starts fucking around with Glenn, Jim knows, and Sarah denies it.

Me, and my mate saw them breaking up (Jim and Sarah) in April, we predicted it.
Sarah was playing around with Glenn, they were inseparable, always hanging around, and shit. For months they were hanging out, and shit.

Jim and Sarah finally break up , 6 weeks ago actually (written dec 26th), so Glenn moves in. Now Sarah is going out with Glenn, and Sarah is telling everyone that Glenn is her new "boyfriend".

Jim and Glenn have been friends for 7 years, best mates.
Glenn seemed to not feel any sorrow, or guilt towards this, but almost desperate.

Question:

Is it OK to fuck around with your best mates girlfriend BEFORE they break up, and then start going at her AFTER.

-Davo
12-26-2004, 06:40 AM
My vote: Morally wrong.

my3rdskyline
12-26-2004, 06:58 AM
if this "friend" is a true friend then any pussy is that he has had or even worse, any girl he loves or loved is completely off limits without specific permission from him. even if you get the permission know that your friendship could get fucked up.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
12-26-2004, 06:59 AM
It always wrong to literally fuck your bests friend's girlfriend, current or not. The only time I think its all good is if your and your best bud have a falling out or just lose touch.

-Davo
12-26-2004, 07:04 AM
I agree with you guys.

It's bullshit. Friendships have been lost because of this.

crayzayjay
12-26-2004, 07:57 AM
I would break Glenn's face.

Drifty
12-26-2004, 10:44 AM
it's flat out wrong.

thrasher
12-26-2004, 11:10 AM
My ex slept with 2 of my best friends after I broke up with her to get back at me, and I lost respect them completely after that. It's just part of the guy code, you don't do that shit to your friends.

BP2K2Max
12-26-2004, 11:23 AM
"sarah" is a skank, "Glenn" is a douche bag. sucks for "Jim".

publicenemy137
12-26-2004, 11:37 AM
wrong, you don't screw ur best friend's girl or someone he used to like or go out with.

TexasF355F1
12-26-2004, 12:10 PM
I'm gonna say FUCK NO! If that happen to me I swear i would disown my supposed friend, kick his ass, rips his nuts off and staple 'em to the bumper of his ride. And then slash his tires too and probably take a bat to his windows.

Andydg
12-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Without permision from your best friend it's a big no no.

-Josh-
12-26-2004, 05:39 PM
I honestly dont think i would care, but that's just me. Generally, you're not supposed to do that sort of thing unless you ask your friend if he's cool with it, some people just dont care i guess.

pnoiSR20
12-26-2004, 07:33 PM
HELL NO!!! Imagine if ur best friend did that to u?

Oz
12-26-2004, 09:02 PM
Absolutely NO. Mates before dates.

xyfalconsrock
12-26-2004, 09:06 PM
HAHAHHA,
this just happened to me,
I was going out with this chick, then i broke up with her, about a month went by and one of my good mates started dating her. But then I started talking to her again and I asked her out. Now i'm with her and he is pissed at me.

So I say go for ya fucking life.

FairyDust
12-26-2004, 09:33 PM
I think its totally wrong of him. Like someone said if they had a falling out something, can see doing that. But if they were still best friends and shit, thats just fucked up.

And as far as calling the girl a skank, that depends on why she cheated. If she cheated cause she wasn't happy, then I don't think she's a skank. If she cheated just for sex, then ya she's a skank. I cheated once on a guy a long time ago, but it was cause I wasn't happy. But the guy I fucked wasn't a friend of my ex or anything. So it was pretty different and I dind't leave my ex for the guy. I left my ex cause he was a loser.

knorwj
12-26-2004, 09:59 PM
i think it depends on how mature the parties involved are.

in a normal situation i say no. i wouldn't do it to a friend and i would hope that a friend wouldn't do it to me..... but i also think that there may be some circumstances where it would be acceptable.

-Davo
12-26-2004, 10:10 PM
I'm gonna say FUCK NO! If that happen to me I swear i would disown my supposed friend, kick his ass, rips his nuts off and staple 'em to the bumper of his ride. And then slash his tires too and probably take a bat to his windows.

funny you should mention that...

"Glenn" and "Jim" aren't friends anymore, and "bob", a great mate of all of us now hates "Glenn's" ass for what he did to "jim". They had an argument about what a prick Glenn is.

I'm still friends with everyone, but I have no faith, or respect in Glenn, or Sarah, and I can never look at them the same way.

FairyDust: Cheating is Cheating. If you're not happy, you dumb them, not fuck them over behind their back. One day, a guy won't be happy with you, and he'll cheat, and you'll become the one with the broken heart, and you'll find out what it's like to have your life riped apart. If you're not happy, you talk to them, if you can't do that, then you shouldn't be together in the first place.

I don't think Sarah is a skank, but no one likes Glenn anymore for what he's done to Jim. He's still my "friends", but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a "mate", anymore.

Jm93
12-26-2004, 11:31 PM
oz, its Bro's before hoe's. lol

Sounds like a shitbag thing to do to me. get with "Glenn"'s mom, and spread that around, would make for some good revenge.

Toksin
12-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Bros before hoes!

ec437
12-27-2004, 12:22 AM
He's still my "friends", but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a "mate", anymore.

I wasn't aware there was a difference... :p

indyram
12-27-2004, 12:23 AM
pretty much already been said but i would never date a friends ex, let alone a best friend.

FairyDust
12-27-2004, 02:05 AM
FairyDust: Cheating is Cheating. If you're not happy, you dumb them, not fuck them over behind their back. One day, a guy won't be happy with you, and he'll cheat, and you'll become the one with the broken heart, and you'll find out what it's like to have your life riped apart. If you're not happy, you talk to them, if you can't do that, then you shouldn't be together in the first place.

I tried to work things out over and over and over for 2yrs with the asshole. And then everytime I'd say ok I'm done he'd then try to work on things. And stupid me believed him so many times that he'd try to work things out. So its not like I just one day woke up and wasn't happy and went fucked some dude. I'm probably one of the last people to cheat on someone, because I am a very honest person. But like everyone I got shit in my closet, no one is perfect. And as far as hurting him, he never even suspected it happened. Which I do feel bad about, but I'm not honest enough to be stupid enough to tell him either. And don't assume it hasn't happened to me either.

It was a crappy relationship all the way around, the first year was great and then after that it just all went downhill. I was young, dumb and in love with him. But hey I learned.

And now I'm in an open relationship anyway, so we don't worry about cheating on each other lol.

Jay!
12-27-2004, 02:07 AM
bros b4 hoes. TO THe MAX.

-Davo
12-27-2004, 02:35 AM
w3rd.

Fairydust: why didn't you just dump him?
2 years, damn.
Everyone knew "Jim" and "sarahs" relasionship was in the rust, we don't know why they hung on for as long as they did, so i don't blame you for "hanging on".

Bros before Hoes.

FairyDust
12-27-2004, 03:30 AM
like I said, cause I was stupid. Just took me a long time to fucking see it. I know everyone else saw it. And I have no idea about their relationship or anything, all I'm saying was hey maybe it was the same thing. Maybe she was just a total bitch. I dunno, your the one that knows that since you know them.

imtheoneandonlyD
12-27-2004, 04:59 AM
i was in a similar situation, except my "friend" was just trying to get my girlfriend to break up with me. She told me everything and i knew she wasnt cheating, i told him that if i ever seen his ass again i was gonna beat the shit out of him for being a fuckstick. He never bugged me or my girlfriend again.

He also denied everything she said...go figure.

Toksin
12-27-2004, 05:08 AM
D: EXACT same thing happened to me three years ago, word for word.

Can't stand the bitch now though, and sorta mates with the guy

tonioseven
12-27-2004, 02:18 PM
My vote: Morally wrong.
I agree completely :sunglasse

ci5ic
12-27-2004, 07:33 PM
Sometimes the head can't help what the heart feels.

I'd say it's okay to date a mates ex afterwards, but if it were me, I would totally go talk to my friend and tell him what was up. And I certainly wouldn't be messing with her during their relationship, and would try and give a respectable amount of time after they broke up before getting into it.

-Davo
12-27-2004, 09:52 PM
Agreed, ci5ic.

I agree with the going to talk to your mate about it first, and if he says it's ok, it's ok.

But Glenn never talked to Jim about it (I'm getting used to these names now!), Glenn just literally wiped Sarah, and moved in before they officially broke up. We all saw it. Jim knew it, and was pissed off, but Sarah kept denying it, over and over and over again, which is fucked.

Gotti
12-27-2004, 10:04 PM
what a fukin backstabbing piece of shit... that kinda stuff makes me angry

Bros over Hoes... and she's a hoe if she was fukin around behind her b/fs back

And that aint no real friend, thats a rat... if he didnt interfere at all and they broke up THEN IF his boy gave him the OK he could go for it.

Thats a 3 year relationship he just fuked up for his so called best buddy

-Davo
12-28-2004, 06:50 AM
WORD, my friend, WORD

The relationship started going down hill when "Glenn" came into the picture, "Jim" started not liking either of them because of it.

"Sarah's" excuse was this: "Glenn needs a little more female attention because of who he is". Who he is? OK, the guy is huge to begin with, but that's NOT THE POINT. Apparently (From what I've heard), she was just giving him more attention because he's never had a girlfriend, and is too shy to get one. Well, now he has one.
"Jim" was fucking furious at this, and more so when she kept lying that nothing was going on.

She STILL says nothing is happening, but i've heard for THREE people that she's introduced Glenn as her "new boyfriend". I have MSN conversations with one of them, and I ran into stacey and i mentioned that they broke up, and she said "yeh, and apparenly she told mel that glenns her new boyfriend"

goddamn it.

Backstabbing piece of shit is right.
I would disown my friend if this had of happened to me.

ghostguy6
12-28-2004, 02:01 PM
if this "friend" is a true friend then any pussy is that he has had or even worse, any girl he loves or loved is completely off limits without specific permission from him. even if you get the permission know that your friendship could get fucked up.
Been there, friend told me it was ok to date his ex. didnt fuck the girl but it totally wrecked several friendships. STAY AWAY!!!!!

WickedNYCowboy
12-28-2004, 04:24 PM
Personally that is unethical. Your friends defintely come first. Also who wants sloppy seconds?

Sluttypatton
12-29-2004, 03:00 AM
I'm not usually violent, but thats the kinda stuff that would really provoke me.

TheNotoriousMogg
12-29-2004, 03:17 AM
Bro's before Hoes. Bottom Line.

rwood13
12-29-2004, 11:50 AM
I say Glenn did Jim a favor, Jim was able to find out before serious commitment that Sarah is a slut, if someones cheating while dating, they will be cheating while married, I would not bang her while they were together but after the break up, fair game !!

YogsVR4
12-29-2004, 03:02 PM
"sarah" is a skank, "Glenn" is a douche bag. sucks for "Jim".

That same thought crossed my mind.

Gotti
12-29-2004, 03:13 PM
why didnt "Jim" knock this "Glenn" character out?

Works better than just being pissed off and not doing anything about it :D

-Davo
12-29-2004, 08:23 PM
I think because they were best friends for so long.

I don't know if they're still friends, I haven't talked to either for about a week. But I know he's pissed off at him, I know that, because he said "I'm pissed off at him".

Schister66
12-30-2004, 10:06 AM
If i was Jim, i would be doing some serious ass kicking, but its not Glens fault entirely, April would have to go along with it, but she should have broken up w/ Jim first. This is why i hate introducing my gf to my good friends. Only a few of them have gf's and would steal their best friends girl if given the chance. My friends that do have gf's i can hang around w/ because they aren't dorks and can find themselves a gf. This is kind of a sore subject...if you can't tell...past troubles.

Add your comment to this topic!