Page updated on 05-27-2018

Caspia Jotta? Subaru? Info??

blubaja
12-25-2004, 06:00 PM
Hey,

I came across this kit on ebay a while ago. But now I can't find any info on it whatsoever. It was made either by Fujimi or Hasegawa. Caspia Jotta. It suposedly was powered by a Subaru drivetrain. Anyone have any info or pics? I am lost to this kit.

Thanks,
Frank X.

p9o1r1sche
12-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Ahh, yes, the Caspita. The kit is made by Fujimi, real sports car series #13. It has a top half of an engine only, with some tubing for main lines. You'll definitely want different wheels for this one. The stock wheels look terrible (styling-wise). Patterns for masking the windows are in the instruction.
The instructions say a prototype was completed in 1989 by Jiotto, a company started by Wacoal Co. Designed by Dome Co. The flat 12 cylinder engine was jointly developed by Fuji Heavy Industries and Motoli Model Co. of Italy, and badged as a Subaru. Displacement is 3.5 liters, with 350 BHP. With all the different companies involved, its no wonder it didnt get produced in any great numbers.

ZoomZoomMX-5
12-25-2004, 07:00 PM
I actually like the stock wheels :biggrin:

Neat car, I'll build it someday. I've had the kit forever, they were OOP and hard to find for awhile.

blubaja
12-25-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey,

I guess I was spelling it wrong all the time.

Thanks,
Frank X.

Add your comment to this topic!