Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What is the best brand of speakers?

bradyschimpf
12-24-2004, 01:40 AM
I'm getting ready to install an all new system in my car. What is the best brand of speakers? Best subs? deck, amp? for a sony like price?maybe a few ranked. thanks

tblake
12-24-2004, 09:40 AM
Alpine or pioneer deck. Infinity Kappa speakers, Hmmm, I dont know about amp or subs.

GSteg
12-24-2004, 03:40 PM
best brand of speakers, sub, amp, etc? none

nothing suits all...

sony=shat..heh

bumpinstang77
12-24-2004, 08:25 PM
Infinity Kappa.....NO..... good brands to check out ........
HU: Alpine, Eclipse, Pioneer premier
Subs: Adire Audio, RE Audio, sound splinter, incriminator audio, ascendant audio, elemental designs, stereo integrity, JL
Amps: Cadence, Avionixx, soundstream, orion, directed, viper, JL, Hifonics, PPI(esp. the old stuff)
Speakers: Adire, RE, CDT, DLS, Rainbow, JL
That's not including the REAL expensive stuff like McIntosh, Brax, Helix, Tru tech ect...

littlejon230
12-24-2004, 08:47 PM
The best speaker that I have used has been rockfered fascape from cd player to subs

RickwithaTbird
12-24-2004, 10:26 PM
rockfered fascape. theres a man who knows his stuff.

bumpinstang77
12-24-2004, 10:57 PM
hmmm never heard of "rockfered fascape" wanna fill me in?? OHHH wait there that company that has the badass titanium woofer.....TITANIUM.....its like the strongest woofer ever built!!!! (man u needa stop lyin' on national television) BTW It's R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D F-O-S-G-A-T-E (or as i like to call them rockfor fosbreak) and no fosgate isn't all that good....especially not for the money.... i love how their amps get so hot you can cook a fuckin steak on them!

PaulD
12-24-2004, 11:26 PM
it's because, like in most companies, marekting ALWAYS wins over engineering.

Add your comment to this topic!