I need help

12-21-2004, 10:45 PM
I just found a car who I want to buy but it has a lienholder. Which is the more secure way to do this transaction in order to be sure that the tittle will be given to you.

I mean:

I have the bill of sale
I have the Vehicle/Transfer and Reassignment Form
I have the Application for Paperless Tittle Certification

Should we go to a Notary? What is the best way to buy a car from a private party who's car has a lienholder.

I am a bit reluctant although I really love the car. Anybody knows the process or has done this before?

I would really appreciate some help

Add your comment to this topic!