Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

looking to build a road racing car.

drprince89
12-20-2004, 04:16 PM
Ok this sucks because if i post it in the lounge more people will see it but then theyll

send me here but anyway.

Down here Circuit is very popular, we have a Circuit CRX the class is called PM1 which is

modifired production 1 in spanish, our track times are about 133.3 or so (youll be able to

see our track when grand am comes down here next year in March I'll give yall a heads up).

Anyway heres whats happening,

THe CRX parts are getting hard to come by, so were going to build a circuit hatch in the

states then import it as a body and then the engine seperately if we get an engine at all,

this is where you guys come in, first i need a hatch thats wrecked or crashed with no frame

damaged but im leaving the hatch for last because we need to see how much we invest in parts

before we actually do anything. So I need to get an estimate on what we'll invest:

We need a suspension with coilovers were probably going tein or Tokico

We need gauges defi are sorta expesnive so we need an autometer tach, water temp, oil temp,

oil press., and a pyromter

We need Sway bars front and rear

We need a driver side bucket

A good steering wheel maybe

The Ignition panel thing with the switches to tuen the car on

knorwj
12-20-2004, 07:17 PM
i'm a little confused as to what exactly the purpose of this post is? maybe you could elaborate a bit. Also why did you put it in street/track racing STORIES. you would probably get a much better response in the crx forum or a forum for whatever car you are talking about. S/T racing stories doesn't get much acttion lately.

whitGSR07
12-21-2004, 02:26 PM
i'll sell u all that stuff for 50 bucks plus stickers

Add your comment to this topic!