Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

front signal lenses

g.brew
12-17-2004, 12:21 PM
hi ya'll, i have 85 635csi that i am very fond of, however, i think the front turn signal lenses that poke out the sides of the car are ugly! i've seen lenses from 7series of similiar years that are flush with the fenders and hood, are these interchangeable with my 6? if so i would love to know. Any similiar opinons on these lenses, or am i wierd?

Thanks!

83bmw633csi
01-03-2005, 12:33 AM
so if you don't like the lights that poke out maybe you shoulld think about 7 series. But i have seen them on 6's before

EdgePerformance
01-06-2005, 12:19 AM
hi ya'll, i have 85 635csi that i am very fond of, however, i think the front turn signal lenses that poke out the sides of the car are ugly! i've seen lenses from 7series of similiar years that are flush with the fenders and hood, are these interchangeable with my 6? if so i would love to know. Any similiar opinons on these lenses, or am i wierd?

Thanks!

First learn how to read german and swedish if you don't know how to, then go looking at the following sites and expect to spend over $100 for clear and EURO spec flush mounts which will also require the EURO assemblies as well to fit for over another $100 unless you find some generous 6er fool somewhere worldwide. Good Luck!

www.sanituning.de

Jared

83bmw633csi
01-08-2005, 08:17 PM
hi, i have a 1983 bmw 633csi and i have seen smoke and clear turn signals on a german website called www.serie6.com they are under the pictures. i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a set of them?

EdgePerformance
01-09-2005, 09:45 PM
hi, i have a 1983 bmw 633csi and i have seen smoke and clear turn signals on a german website called www.serie6.com they are under the pictures. i was wondering if anyone knew where i can get a set of them?

check the site I listed above. you also can try to find a MHW dealer in the USA!

Jared

Add your comment to this topic!