1996 Isuzu Trooper Question

Nesh
12-16-2004, 09:51 AM
I just put a deposit on a 96' Trooper Limited with leather, Auto 95K miles and most options included. It wasn't my first choice car but seemed to be best value in the SUV range. My previous car got totalled and I had to find something well priced. I paid $7000 for it, taxes and license included. Good deal!?

This morning was the first time I had it in my garage and I noticed a leak on the floor. I'm not sure if it's oil leak as it looks lighter and more watery than engine oil. Could it be transmission fuel or power steering fluid?
I rang the dealer and he is giving me an option to swap the car for others on his lot. One of the cars my wife prefers and is a same price is Volvo S70 Base Model Sedan 98' manual with 95K miles. I did a little bit of research on the Volvo and the reviews were not that great on this base model.

Does anyone have any experience with these Volvos or/and any suggestions where I should go from here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2eyefishclaw
12-17-2004, 07:28 PM
$7000 for a 96 I woulnt pay more than 5000 for that year unless I just really had to have it
If I am not mistaken trade value or what dealer referes to as ACV is about 3000

Add your comment to this topic!