Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Civic/Accord merging

jasplaya
12-09-2004, 07:55 PM
I have a 87' Honda Civic and I hate the front end of the car. What I'm thinking of doing is taking a front cilp off of an Accord and trying to modify it to fit the Civic body type.

I've looked at many of the same year and other close models to compare the difference between the two. It seems that the only change is the way that the front header panels are mounted and where the headlights and grill are put on.

Now my question is, is there anyone else out there who has tried this or knows anything about any problems I might run into while doing this?

Ace$nyper
12-09-2004, 08:03 PM
custom work like that is alot of time skills and or money

i cant say that it'll be easy but good luck. I can't say i've heard anything on it everbeing done sorry

CivicSpoon
12-09-2004, 08:11 PM
You might want to check in the 3rd gen civic forum, you're more likely to get answers there than in the Turbo/N2O/Supercharger forum.

that guy.
12-11-2004, 05:02 AM
I have a 87' Honda Civic and I hate the front end of the car. What I'm thinking of doing is taking a front cilp off of an Accord and trying to modify it to fit the Civic body type.

I've looked at many of the same year and other close models to compare the difference between the two. It seems that the only change is the way that the front header panels are mounted and where the headlights and grill are put on.

Now my question is, is there anyone else out there who has tried this or knows anything about any problems I might run into while doing this?
cant say that itll look good, but good luck. what is a "front header panel"? and i wouldnt go any higher than 4th gen.

Add your comment to this topic!