Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

replica insurance

dustbro
12-08-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm looking into a Euro Works Mirage S, but cant seem to find any info on how to insure this car when it's done.
What do you guys do? Any good insurance companies in the US?

futrlamboowner
12-10-2004, 08:42 PM
Not to be rude, but most people in the Lambo community don't appreciate Lambo replicas. Just a heads up in case you don't get a reply. Again not trying to be rude.

-FROG-
01-13-2005, 01:55 PM
I use State Farm. for me, it's about $1,200 per YEAR. There is also another insurance company that specifies with classic, exotic, showcars, replicas, etc.... I can't think of their name, but they only insure people over 25 and their rates were reasonable when I checked a few years back. I just can't think of their name? Was it Grindry, Grundy or something like that....? I also think a co, called "Leland West" does exotics. Of course, you want to get the car under a "Pleasure Driver" plan. State Farm indured mine without even seeing it! I sent them a few pics and info, etc... Good luck with your outcome. Let us know what happens :) -Paul

dustbro
02-01-2005, 08:02 PM
thanks for the reply, Paul. I will definitely check out State Farm and let you know how it goes.
thanks again

Add your comment to this topic!