Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

car clubs

essex
03-02-2002, 01:20 AM
Hey everybody. I`m about an hour north of sac and I`m interested in joing a club. Does anybody know of any around me ?:confused:
I drive a 93 civic dx.

RedY2KCivic
03-02-2002, 01:32 PM
We have a club here in the Roseville area. Theres a few of us from Rocklin, but most are from Roseville, and we go out to Sac to race. There's tons of clubs that meet up on the weekends. Do you know where the In N Out on Sunrise is in Rancho? That's where most all of the clubs cruise to decide where we're going to go racing. It's a good place to meet people.

How far outside of Sac are you? Like which town?

essex
03-02-2002, 09:10 PM
I`m about an hour north of sac...on Beale AFB..near Yuba City and Marysville.

RedY2KCivic
03-02-2002, 11:40 PM
Ohhhh.... hehehe
out in the stix?

;)

essex
03-03-2002, 03:50 AM
Yeah I`m kinda stuck here.....this is not where I wanted to be stationed. But anyway I was thinking of starting my own club..I have a friend who has a 98 Accord and another who has a 95 Eclipse GS-T. if anybody is interested and lives around the Yuba city , Marysville , Linda, Wheatland , Beale area I`d be cool to cruise together. All the imports around here usually meet up on satruday nights in the Pep Boys parking lot in Yuba City ( I know--of all places it`s Pep Boys ). I usually see some pretty nice rides out there , which my pretty much stock civic doesn`t deserve to be around ( Hey I`m trying--I have an exhaust , kinda cold air intake, and rims--everybody has to start somewhere). But the good news is I might be getting a turbo for $ 50 bucks soon. That would be sweet. :bloated:

Add your comment to this topic!