Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fastman TB

imtheoneandonlyD
12-07-2004, 10:56 PM
I have read other message boards and seen nothing to good things about the fastman throttle body. Is anyone on here running one? I called him up(since its close to my place) and im having him install mine on thursday. Just wondering what i can expect.

imtheoneandonlyD
12-09-2004, 02:57 PM
hey guys, i just got the fastman tb installed today.

Guy was really nice and helpful. He operates out of his house and showed me the entire setup. I got the TB and install for 225. Which is awesome because everywhere online they are like 500 bucks.

So for anyone interested in an aftermarket throttle body www.thefastman.com great service.

Right away i noticed an increase in throttle responce and low end power.

sasseee
12-10-2004, 03:22 PM
hey guys, i just got the fastman tb installed today.

Guy was really nice and helpful. He operates out of his house and showed me the entire setup. I got the TB and install for 225. Which is awesome because everywhere online they are like 500 bucks.

So for anyone interested in an aftermarket throttle body www.thefastman.com great service.

Right away i noticed an increase in throttle responce and low end power.

Been running one on my 96 V-10 with great success for over two years now.

imtheoneandonlyD
12-10-2004, 04:27 PM
I thought no one was gonna reply to this one. Did he ship yours out or did you get to meet him? Im very impressed with the performance for the price.

BleedDodge
12-11-2004, 03:34 PM
That truck must be pretty quick now, between the headers and the new throttle body. Ever take it to the track?

Add your comment to this topic!