Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Mkiii

428_CBRA_JT
12-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Hi im ben im somewhat new to the site, ive had a name for a couple months but not being active online.. I am from Andover Minnesota Currently i drive a 94 eagle vision 4dr with 3.3l v6. Im looking to buy a 89-92 MkIII no preference on wethor or not its turbo as long as its a 5 speed. I am just learning to drive stick so more then likely non turbo as im mainly looking to get a feel for the car.. If anyone knows someone who is looking to sell or you are selling yourself I would be interested in maybe purchasing it.. Just to note my car has little to no resale value i belive so if its got high miles it doesnt matter to me as long as there are not major problems that prevent it from running, or in some cases might prevent it from running over the course of a couple months...

Thanks for any responses in advance
Ben

Yellow 13
12-08-2004, 02:31 AM
I would suggest looking on www.autotrader.com , If your patient you should be able to pick one up for around $3,000. I got mine for $1,800 and $2,500. Also, if you see someone driving around town or something just make them an offer. Most people only see them as an A to B car and seem to sell them off.

428_CBRA_JT
12-08-2004, 06:24 PM
not many here in MN at least not that ive ever seen... autotrader might work i notic alot of them are a couple thousand miles from me tho

Add your comment to this topic!