Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Screw Drifting

stoned_pimp420
12-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Man like the title says. screw drifting, I just totaled my 92 RX-7 because of that same stupid shit. coming around and caught grip and next thing i know i'm sitting on the roof.

Drifty
12-07-2004, 10:46 AM
where in the hell did u go drifting at to do so?!

ac427cpe
12-07-2004, 12:13 PM
how did you pull that one off?

2strokebloke
12-07-2004, 01:32 PM
Maybe instead of screwing drifting, you should just screw your poor judgement? :p

Musashi3000GT
12-07-2004, 05:20 PM
I know how you feel, I totalled a few cars before too but its just part of the learning process. I dont have the luxury to go to a track or a dessert or anywhere empty and vacant to practice. Every inch of this city is populated and there isnt any place for hundreds of mile to practice without risk of totalling. dont blame your driving skill though and dont let anyone here bash you for it. we all have to learn everything in life, some lessons are way more expensive than others as you can see.
...............92 RX-7, damn thats a nice freaking car to F up!

gigglesnirt
12-08-2004, 09:48 AM
you did it knowing the consequences, it happens and you should've been prepared for it on a road like that.

still sorry for your loss man

kfoote
12-08-2004, 11:02 AM
I know how you feel, I totalled a few cars before too but its just part of the learning process. I dont have the luxury to go to a track or a dessert or anywhere empty and vacant to practice. Every inch of this city is populated and there isnt any place for hundreds of mile to practice without risk of totalling. dont blame your driving skill though and dont let anyone here bash you for it. we all have to learn everything in life, some lessons are way more expensive than others as you can see.
...............92 RX-7, damn thats a nice freaking car to F up!
:screwy:

Where do you live? If you're in a populated area, I bet I can find somewhere that you can take your car to play safely within 200 miles of you, unless you're somewhere that's a whole lot more remote than you claim to be. If you actually are from Miami, there's Homestead 40 miles south, Moroso 80 miles north, Sebring 170 miles NW, and Daytona 240 miles north, not to mention the throng of oval tracks that there are in South Florida.

Musashi3000GT
12-08-2004, 04:38 PM
yeah, morroso has a good track and a shit course, daytona is way off from me, and homestead is where I go. I wassnt complaining about not having anywhere to go, I said No where to go without risk of totalling. Homestead is very narrow, its no place for a bigginer.

2of9
12-08-2004, 08:09 PM
dude, i think you just THOUGHT you knew what you were doing. Drifting isnt as easy as you think it is. I bet your LSD isnt even tuned right. You probably hit the oversteer and then went to understeer mode. Just keep practicing, but u first need LSD.

drftk1d
12-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Its your fault. You decided to drift. Besides, there was no 92 rx-7 in america.

thegladhatter
12-10-2004, 01:57 AM
There's HP to weight ratio
and there's
MORE CAR to YOUR ABILITIES ratio

Layla's Keeper
12-10-2004, 02:21 AM
Considering that you don't know how you ended up on your lid, I'll quote Ryan Newman in saying you just ran out of talent.

Screw incompetents bashing this great sport. Thread locked.

Add your comment to this topic!