Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Plz Help Me Guys Noise Prob!

vinsalor
12-07-2004, 08:19 AM
hi, the story is i painted my calipers and jacked both front wheel at the same time (i have a FWD) and den i installed my K&N Air filter with my 3inch piping however i had to chop off abit off the piping bcoz it wont fit.After i did all day in 4 hrs,i didnt ride my car for 2 days.Now my problem is wen i drive and shift gears or let go the gas for abit i would hear dis rumbling sound (like the WRX sound wen shifting down gears but mine is like bad)and i know dis is not normal but wen ii hit the brake or press the gas it would disappear.i tried to fix it (eg putting another filter,changing my piping,check rubber et) but i still have the problem.However,i noticed dat the sound was more to the carburetor (i have a civic eg sedan d15b7)or more or less in my driver side (which is right).im scared i mite screwed the suspension by jacking it too high or my carby is jas screwed.plz enlightened me with some infos and help as i would really appreciate ur reply.!

vinsalor
12-07-2004, 07:01 PM
come on guys help me out here

whtteg
12-07-2004, 07:13 PM
What kind of sound are you talking about? I don't know of any specific sound a WRX makes when downshifting. You need to be a little more specific, and maybe revise how you word your post, the first post is a little hard to follow. Some people will actually ignor you if you word your post as you have, not putting down on you or anything so don't take it the wrong way, just tring to help you out ;)

vinsalor
12-08-2004, 04:23 AM
ok thx.i found out the problem the wheel on my side wasnt straightned up and so thats y it was making the sound so i jas jacked it up again and did it str8 and tightened all the screw up thx neways for the opst

d16civic
12-08-2004, 09:07 PM
Hmm...................?????
neh i wont say anything,today is a good day

Add your comment to this topic!