Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Infinity Basslink

gdalton
03-01-2002, 09:00 AM
Well I just got the Infinity Basslink installed last night and I will have to say that, it rocks. First off let me say that if you want to shake the fillings out of your teeth then you should probably spend your money on a different set up but if you want a sub that will compliment your stock stereo nicely then look no further. The Basslink is 200w rms powered 10" sub with a passive radiator in a box that is only .75 cubic ft so it dosn't take up hardly any room in the trunk and can be tucked away right behind one of the wheel wells. This sub has enough bass so you can feel it, especialy when the trunk is open and your back there next to it, but when sitting in the drivers seat the trunk muffles it out petty good (or bad depending on how you like your music ). It has adjustments for gain, phase, crossover and bass boost so you can set it up loud enough to overpower the rest of your music or you can calm it down some to just fill in the bass the stock system was missing. I got mine for $268 shipped but I think you can get it for less then $250 on Ebay. So in conclusion, I highly recomend this sub to anyone who just wants to add punch to the lows in there factory set up, but if you are an audiophile and having chest pains is a must when you listen to your music then I would suggest getting a different set up.

Add your comment to this topic!