Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I know its not a honda but i need ur help on a supra!

mellowboy
02-28-2002, 09:53 PM
Ok i posted this up on the "supra" forum and no one replied or bother looking at it. Its been up there for a few days now. So i figured if someone here knows? ok heres my question......

My friend wants to swap 7MGTE OUT and put a 2JZGTE in his 92 supra. He wants to know what he needs to make this swap. Like does he need the ecu,harness, mounts etc...? Thank you.

brians97accordSE
02-28-2002, 11:46 PM
lol, why didn't u ask about 6 months ago, a friend of mine had his done, well as i remember, you need ecu, tranny, wiring harness/s, and motor mounts, thats all i can remember right now, but he's probably going to need stronger axles, stronger driveshaft(not for sure), thats what i can come up with right now, i'll try to get a hold of him to find out for sure

mellowboy
03-01-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by brians97accordSE
lol, why didn't u ask about 6 months ago, a friend of mine had his done, well as i remember, you need ecu, tranny, wiring harness/s, and motor mounts, thats all i can remember right now, but he's probably going to need stronger axles, stronger driveshaft(not for sure), thats what i can come up with right now, i'll try to get a hold of him to find out for sure

Oh wow i thought it would be a str8 drop in? I guess its not. Well please find out what else i need...i appreciate it man thanks:)

Jarflow
03-01-2002, 03:13 PM
how much do one of those 2JZGTE go for that is the 93.5 and up twin turbo right cause i wanna dump one in a sc300 they drop right in

Add your comment to this topic!