For Sale 1991 Porsche 928 Gt 5 Spd.

Paulmac777
11-30-2004, 11:09 PM
Hello All,

I have for sale a 1991 Porsche GT 5 speed.

The car currently has 99,341 miles on the odometer

The cars color is Guards red and black leather interior

The VIN# WP0AA2923MS810203

Over all condition of the car is good.

The car is located in Rockland County, NEW YORK

My father is the second owner of the car, and it was purchased in May or 1999. When we bought the Porsche it had 96,559 miles. The first owner is one of his good friends, so we know the whole history of the car. In 5 years the car has only traveled 3000 or so miles. The car has been garaged most of its life. The car currently is not in running condition. The car was taken to a Porsche dealership and they said that the car has an electrical problem. They have also diagnosed the problem to be in the control unit of the car. The car ran great before the electrical problem. This was my father's "sunday" car. My father has now moved on an wants to sell his prized piece.

I had looked up the retail value of the car and currently the car goes for about $18,000+. I am not expecting to get 18k for the car because of the condition, but I am entertaining all reasonable offers.

All prospective buyers are more than welcome to see the car and get it a full inspection. This car needs a good home and a little bit of TLC. I can assure you that this is a beautiful car, It is accident free and has only had minor paint work to fix some scratches and paint chips.

This is a great chance for anybody to get an great car at a great price.

If you are interested please send me your information and i will contact you .... you can email me directly at paulmac777@yahoo.com

Add your comment to this topic!