Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2005 Nissan 350Z VS. 2005 Ford Mustang GT

nissan350ztt
11-30-2004, 09:50 PM
So, here's the deal. I'm getting a car in February, my birthday is in March, I just want to get used to the clutch before I will drive it and i'm kinda anxious. I'm deciding between a 2005 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast model and 2005 Ford Mustang GT. I will mod either one. I plan on having a 650rwhp and tq eventually. I love the sound of the Mustang GT, i've test driven one and love it. The styling is good, the interior design is okay, it doesn't look as good as the Z interior. I could get a deep sound with the 350Z, but I just don't think it will ever sound like a Mustang GT.

Money isn't a problem. I like the idea of only having 2 seats in the 350Z, although the rear seats in the Mustang aren't really useful anyway. I figured I would ask it in this forum since it isn't car specific (if I asked on my350z.com or bradbarnett.com I would get a biased answer). The mods for a 350Z are pretty expensive compared to the Mustang mod costs. I'm just at a dead-end, I love the Z and i've wanted it for a long time, but now this Mustang has thrown me off track. Everyone in my family knows how much I love the Z, and they want me to get it, except for my brother which has a modded 03 Mustang GT. It'd be a lot easier and cheaper to make it to the hp I want with the Mustang. So, basically, i'm just asking for opinions. Oh, and I won't mention my age or I will most likely get flamed for getting a powerful car at a young age, although i'm getting one or the other anyway, most people won't accept it. So, opinions are appreciated, just try to keep it on topic and no flaming. :smile:

Importboom
11-30-2004, 10:24 PM
oh man i have the same problem when i ask for mods in forums and people jsut try to dick you totally saying yur inexperienced and shyt is obviously pisses me off but anyways if i were you id go with the Z... if you love it then go with that...its a beautiful car anyways, and ive loved it since i first saw it. unfortunately i wouldnt even come close to being able to afford it so go with the Z man i recomend it and encourage it

drdisque
11-30-2004, 11:42 PM
you're 15 years old, I don't think you're going to have a car with 650 hp any time soon. Both cars are about as difficult for a 15 year old to drive. I would drive both of them (once you're allowed to drive) and then decide which one you like more if you really have parents that will buy a 16 year old a brand new $30k sports car.

nissan350ztt
11-30-2004, 11:50 PM
I never said I would have 650hp anytime soon, that's why I said eventually, maybe 5 -7 years I will. I've driven both with my brother when I test drove them. It seemed like the Z handled better. Yes, I do have parents that are going to buy their son a $30,000 sports car thankfully. Oh yeah, I forgot about the profile, LOL, guess there goes that.

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
lucky you getting a 30k car my 16th bday was yesterday i got shit from my mom and didnt getanything from my dad but whatever...

Personaly i would get a 350z them seem more of a tuner car. The mustang the new ones i hate they look like a classic mustang mixed with some fucked up jap car . But yet your lucky for getting one or the other but even thoe there buying you the car which people wont respect you as much for it.Pay for the mods your self if will better to you and people wont see as one of those people who daddy bought them a super car they he will crash in a few weeks . And dont forget to alwasy respect the car.I dont really have much more to say your lucky and well thats about......

nissan350ztt
12-05-2004, 04:07 AM
Bump for more opinions.

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
12-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Just get whatever you want a 350z more sporty the new mustage is is alright.Have you ever thought of getting a sti or Evo or even a 3-series there all around the same price....

nissan350ztt
12-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Nah, I don't like 4 doors, too much space for other people to get in. I was hoping to get more responses from this. I appreciate all who have commented thus far.

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
12-05-2004, 03:54 PM
Most people are not going to responed to this becouse they think your getting spoiled for your first car.And latly there have been a lot of these threads where people or wanting you to pick there car for them...

They think a car of this much when its going to be your first car. ANd right not your not even old enuff to drive a car. If most people did responed there gonna tell you to get a beater like a 93 civic crash the shit out of thin get teh car you want.

Like for me right now i just turned 16 but im not gonna take my driving test yet not becouse im scarded i no i can pass.But becouse why would i gte my license and not have a car. Where right now im saving and working for one where i will probley be able to buy the car i want probley in Summer but you have to remnber that just becouse your parents can buy the car and pay to mod for you.What did you learn there.Nothing at all. If you never driven a moded car thin most likey you will fuck it up.Also asking are you gonna get a manaual or a auto? DO you no how to drive a manaual or even for that nuture a car?

These are reasons for people may not anwser.Also if you want a car where not alot of people to will hope in to thin get a 350z two seats and you wont have people riding in the back as you would with a mustage.

sorry about the bad spelling dont have time to fix it.

Here are some thoughts you may have to think about why people are not responding...

Just my thoughts....

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
12-05-2004, 08:37 PM
THis thread may help

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=320881

YogsVR4
12-06-2004, 01:28 PM
I think the new Mustangs have finally found 'the look' again. If you plan on pushing that much hp, you could do a lot worse then either car, but I think you should lean to the Stang.

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
12-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Have you deside on which car to get or are there other cars your looking at now???

nissan350ztt
12-11-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm pretty set on the 350Z, but it could change. That thread did help, 350Z seems like a better overall car suprisingly.

Marathonman
12-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Have you test driven ether of these cars? I really think that should be your starting point not looks and specs. There is alot more to a car then numbers and looks.

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
12-11-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm pretty set on the 350Z, but it could change. That thread did help, 350Z seems like a better overall car suprisingly.

yay the one i picked:grinyes:

sunfire_starter
12-13-2004, 09:06 PM
in my personal opioion if your parents would get you a $30,000 car then i would jsut get a beat up civic for maybe $2,000, then just get used to driving THEN mod it to hell,(put $20,000 into it) reswap the engine and everything you could do to that car then get used to a modded car then move up...i would hate to say get the 350Z (WHich would be my choice if I were to choose) and then a couple weeks you come on and say you crashed it because you couldn't handle it. I just got my liscene about amonth go and a $10,000 (after tax) Sunfire witha new exhast system. Hell yea i paid too much for it but i wanted it and Iam workin my ass off to keep it. anyway that is my :2cents: i hate civics but just until you get used a lower end hp car then mod it and you can get a shit load more hp with $20000 worth of engine mods in it.

I kno this probably wont happen so whichever you get more power to you and BE CAREFUL don't kill yourself with all the power and from one 350Z lover to another have fun in the Z if you get it it is a really really nice car.

model4u
12-22-2004, 05:44 PM
I think you idiots need to learn how to spell before any of you get a license or a car. If you can't spell you obviuosly can't read a car loan which is needed for the car, because I am sure none of you are paying cash. And the 350Z is better then the mustang anyday. Stay in school and learn before you make any choices like getting a car its pointless if you can never get a good paying job which takes little things like how to spell, because (becouse), answer (anwser) ya know those simple things.

nissan350ztt
12-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Have you test driven ether of these cars? I really think that should be your starting point not looks and specs. There is alot more to a car then numbers and looks.
I have test driven an 04 Nissan 350Z Silverstone Enthusiast, and an 05 Ford Mustang GT Torch Red.

nissan350ztt
12-24-2004, 03:58 PM
I think you idiots need to learn how to spell before any of you get a license or a car. If you can't spell you obviuosly can't read a car loan which is needed for the car, because I am sure none of you are paying cash. And the 350Z is better then the mustang anyday. Stay in school and learn before you make any choices like getting a car its pointless if you can never get a good paying job which takes little things like how to spell, because (becouse), answer (anwser) ya know those simple things.
''obviuosly''....I rest my case... :eek7:

Thanks for the opinions everyone, I still have ~2 months to decide. I think I am going to drive both of them again in a month or so and get a little more driving time this time (last time I only had ~5 minutes with the 350Z and ~10 minutes with the Mustang).

Lambo Lover
12-27-2004, 11:59 AM
I think i'd choose the z. i heared that japenese cars have better handling and engine types than american cars.the 05 mustang looks like the original muscle.But the z might look cooler with some mods.i've test drive the z and the ride was smooth.But the 05 nissans have less color varity (thats what the brochure says) I t says that the z don't have orange no more.

nissan350ztt
12-27-2004, 01:22 PM
I think i'd choose the z. i heared that japenese cars have better handling and engine types than american cars.the 05 mustang looks like the original muscle.But the z might look cooler with some mods.i've test drive the z and the ride was smooth.But the 05 nissans have less color varity (thats what the brochure says) I t says that the z don't have orange no more.
Brickyard was only for the 2003 year. Then they released Liquid Aluminum (so they had 3 silvers, Silverstone, Liquid Aluminum, and Chrome Silver) for 2004. Now they have released Ultra Yellow for 2005 and Liquid Aluminum has been canceled for 2005. Le Mans Sunset is still available for '05. '05 colors are: Superblack, Chrome Silver, Ultra Yellow, Redline, Daytona Blue, Pikes Peak White, Le Mans Sunset, and Silverstone. Nissan is playing their cards right imo, they can cancel another color (maybe Ultra Yellow or Le Mans Sunset) and come up with another color that they haven't used before (a green or different shade of orange or maybe a grey metallic).

NSX-R
12-27-2004, 04:03 PM
you should get netheir of them. there both ugly specialy the 350Z.get a honda s2000 or a mitsubishi evo 8.

nissan350ztt
12-27-2004, 06:07 PM
nsx-r, i'm not asking for negative responses. Pick one or the other, this isn't open for debating any cars other than the 350Z and 05 Mustang GT. Don't want to pick either? Then don't reply, simple as that.

Wicked982JZGTE
12-27-2004, 08:06 PM
B, first you know me and I know your age and I'm not gonna rag on you, hell, you know me, my first car was a New SupraTT. I think you should Get the Z. Why? You want to make alot of HP, both cars have aftermarket support, but the Z has quite a bit more, that means more options. Since, USUALLY, mods on a Z are usually more high tech than mods on a mustang, the Z's mods will cost more, but, you did say that money wasn't a big consideration. Also, I think the Z looks better, however, I like the way the mustang looks too. The truth is you can't lose with either car, but if it were me, and I were presented with these 2 options, I would go with the Z.
Later B,
Wicked

nissan350ztt
12-31-2004, 03:28 AM
Thanks for your opinion John.

solaris=amazing
01-01-2005, 03:47 PM
My advice, well damn, if you want to eat the 350z and the stang....

96 SS camaro...Supercharger..

End of story.

solaris=amazing
01-01-2005, 03:53 PM
I do not like imports, but i gotta hand it to nissan though. As much as i like american V8 cars, i'd take the handling of an import.

Buy what you love, seriously. And i'm glad you have parents that will buy there son a 30 K car, it should be that way.

Look at it this way to, get what you want, whether it's the stang or the Z, then, in time, upgrade her and make some more power-like you said. Either way you'll have a HOTT ride, good luck.

Get the Z...

If you want insane power (and money to do it) buy a 96 camaro 5.7L (under $12G's) and pump money into that, or get an import like an RX-7 and do the same. There are so many options when you have the money.

brandon_k_w
01-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Everybody has a f**king Mustang; no, you won't look cool because you drive a Mustang like every other zit-faced 19 year old does. No, you won't get women because you have a Mustang. Yes, they are a chore to see on the streets these days. Yes, it will cause enough problems to make you regret buying. Yes, it's built by that worthless company FORD.

Get the 350Z

klay
01-02-2005, 04:43 AM
I was in this same situation just like one month ago until i finally decided to go with the mustang which ill be getting in may. I never really cared for them before but after i saw the 2005 and read up on them, i decided i had to have it. Keep in mind this comes from someone who has owned 3 z cars (85 200sx, 90 240sx, 91 300zx) so the decision wasn't easy. It all depends on your preferences but for me performance is a major thing. I know both are similar in performance but the stang edges ahead in the 1/4 mile. Plus it has 4 seats which I dont necessarily need but its good to have them in case i do.
Let me clear a few things some of the things other posters said, one ford has the largest aftermarket here in the US and two american car companies have finally caught up to imports in reliabilty so dont say fords are POS's because thats what i intially thought before but it is simply false. A good idea would be to visit the sites that are bias to each car so you can see the pluses (and minuses when checking the opposing site) of each car.

Either way both cars are very nice and im sure you will be happy with either, i know i would.

hank_4g63t
01-11-2005, 08:31 PM
they are two totally different cars so its hard to say. You might as well ask if you want a 69 camaro or a 350z. Never the less I would choose the 350. That's just because from the moment I saw them, I hated mustangs. What you need to do is look at every angle, every performance part and every direction to take. Then after tearing yourself in two decide. Also I like the idea behind a cheap car first. It will broaden your views of how you want a car to feel. You can't drive 2 cars in your life and decide which one is better at what because more than likely what you are feeling is totally wrong. Anywho I hope your happy with the decision you make, and I hope I helped a bit.

nbr1nthuzyst
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I would go with the 350Z as well. I think they have a better sound (my opinion) then the GT, but thats only becasue i like that sporty sound )(herd on the G35 coupe as well) I wouldnt listen to anyone trying to talk you out of it... if you got the car you love then im sure you will be resposible enough to make sure its in good shape, which would be the opposite if you got a car you didnt want.. *just my opinion*

kman10587
01-13-2005, 07:13 PM
You're only 15 years old and you're considering these cars? Jesus Christ, you're out of your mind. But the Mustang GT, it's cheaper, so when you crash it, at least you'll have saved a couple of thousand bucks.

I was in the same situation as you a couple of years ago. I had just turned 16 and my parents allotted me $20,000 to buy a car. I was tempted to buy a Camaro SS, but instead, I bought my friend's Camry V6 LE, because I knew I'd just wreck the Camaro. I'd strongly recommend you get something a little more low-end for your first car. V6-powered sedans like the one I bought are great first cars; they're safe, reliable, and easy to drive, but they still have enough power to give you a rush when you want it.

nbr1nthuzyst
01-15-2005, 12:19 AM
I have a friend who got an Escalade for his first car/truck, and then a year later he got an 04' BMW M3....M3!! what do you think happened....he crashed it... i happened to be driving by when i saw the accident and i loked at all the "victims" and there ha was sitting on the side of the road... the bimmer was totalled, and what do his parents do...buy him a brand new one.... :sly:
Its still alive now, but i dont know how it will end up a little later.
I was driving my moms Acura Rl (96) When i was hit by someone at a stop sign... the car was nearly totalled (saved by the amount of money that the parts we had just put in it, the previous month, were worth)
Im not saying dont go for what you want, becasue i still feel that if you get the car you loved and wanted you would treaat it differently then you would to a car you didnt want...

ricesucks
01-15-2005, 12:08 PM
The whole first car 30,000 I don't like but, Out of those I would take the 350Z...It looks nicer IMO, Not as fast, but sounds better IMO, Handles better....and would prolly be more relibable...

CaTasHtRoPhE 67
01-15-2005, 04:14 PM
I have a friend who got an Escalade for his first car/truck, and then a year later he got an 04' BMW M3....M3!! what do you think happened....he crashed it... i happened to be driving by when i saw the accident and i loked at all the "victims" and there ha was sitting on the side of the road... the bimmer was totalled, and what do his parents do...buy him a brand new one.... :sly:
Its still alive now, but i dont know how it will end up a little later.
I was driving my moms Acura Rl (96) When i was hit by someone at a stop sign... the car was nearly totalled (saved by the amount of money that the parts we had just put in it, the previous month, were worth)
Im not saying dont go for what you want, becasue i still feel that if you get the car you loved and wanted you would treaat it differently then you would to a car you didnt want...

Thats what i been saying.My cousin goes to a rich school and like you had to drive a 2004 civic for a few months she hated it.She thought her parents hated her.I kinda think she got in to a accident on purpose.2 weeks after that they had her the mustage she wanted. ANd she doesnt think she spoiled.Im still trying to get the rest of the money i need to get my car.Like my friend he no his parents are going to buy him a nice car his sister had got a 330i with lots of extra at 16 so he knows he going to gte a nice car but he not some kind of spoiled brat.Like these guys who fuck with you couse they drive 30k sportscar while your driving your beat up car.So i think it just depends on the way you act when you get the car....

nissan350ztt
01-19-2005, 09:05 PM
I've decided on the 350Z. The Mustang interior design is too bland for me, the material is fine but the design is lacking. The Mustang will continue to be my second most favorite car though.

sbddude
01-21-2005, 03:52 PM
I know you won't like to hear this, but this is my honest opinion. When i was your age, I wanted a fast car just like you did, but never got one. My parents gave me a sedan. For a beginning driver, i tryly believe that is the best choice. A new driver like you just simply doesn't know how to handle a car with as much power like the Z. Besides, I'm sure you'll want to give friends rides who haven't gotten cars yet, so the more seats the better. Anyway, that's just my opinion. If you're still gonna choose the Z, i think that's a fine choice, just too much for a first car.

nissan350ztt
01-21-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the replies.

BTW, I don't like to carry friends around, and the law says 16-18y.o.'s can't have more than 2 passengers, so a two-seater is going to be good. I get it sometime between now and March 12th.

WayOutCat
01-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Happy Birthday, fellow Pisces!! : )

have fun & practice some fast turns in some large parking lot with no cops watching, so you can get the handling down.

nissan350ztt
01-21-2005, 11:12 PM
That's why I am getting it early, to get used to driving it. My Dad heard that a fellow co-worker got his daughter a 350Z early as well to get her used to driving it, so he's thinking about getting me one soon (before 3/12). We've got plenty of roads in the country with no cops, i'm going to go out there every now and then and practice high speed turns, and me and my brother go out to the airport sometimes and i'm going to practice launching out there (his wife is the daughter of the owner of the airport, and his friend owns a hangar there with a lift and paint booth and such). :)

ghostx
02-02-2005, 03:00 AM
the last thing we need is for you to end up wrapped around a telephone pole. Have fun, but take it easy.

contrinsic
02-03-2005, 02:22 AM
hey man...when i was 16 i had an '84 cutlass with a 355...needless to say i wrecked it. but since your parents are going to buy you a $30,000 car i say go for the Mustang GT. i own a '03 Cobra with about 545hp and i also own a '93 Cobra with 355hp, plus im 22. they are both fun as hell to drive cheap to mod, and will stomp the hell outta any Z that is stock anyway. i dont see alot of modded Z's here in Boston. go for the Stang...thats my opinion, but just be careful, and dont kill yourself.

Damious
02-07-2005, 11:38 PM
just too add to the 2 much power vote...

my friend bought himself a beat up old 60's camero... it was a rust bucket and a ugly thing, but slowly at the age of 15 over the course of a year he almost fully restored it... and improved it no less. well he gets his license, and to celebrate goes out on a spirited run with it... i have no idea how much power it was making... but 1 can assume that a 16 year old with a rear drive car that has no handling... it didn't take that much (even still it was prob about 350hp).

15 minutes into starting it up for the very first time... yes 15 MINUTES, he wrapped it around a pole. over 14 Grand Invested all gone.

another friend i knew, had a Bimmer, thought he was a street racing madman... raced on a highway... lost control and hit a divider....

there are 2 lessons that these taught me

1) 16 year old shouldn't have fast cars

2) Im never gonna ride in any of those guys cars.... EVER!

for the record im not saying this will happen 2 u... or that ur a bad driver... u might be the next Colin Mcrae for all i know... but still...

"with great power, comes great resposibility"

anyways, all the best

Damious

keVinScIon
02-08-2005, 12:26 AM
personally, i would have gone with the Mustang. I have a 2000 Mustang and man oh man they sure are a lot more fun to drive than a 350Z

nissan350ztt
02-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the replies, although they are not necessary anymore, i've decided on the 350Z.

And, I went out to the drag track the other day, first time, I loved it, it's only ~2 miles from my house too. So if I ever have the urge to race all I need to do is go out there. :)

And to comment on the too powerful of a car for someone my age. I do not act my age when driving, hell, I don't act my age in real life. I've been told my numerous people (some even on the internet) that I am extremely mature for my age. I'm sure everyone here probably thinks I made that up, but, think what you want :), everyone who knows me knows I am not irrational in what I do. :)

TypeGsR
02-08-2005, 09:43 AM
wow this kid is really spoiled

TorinoGT69
02-08-2005, 09:53 AM
I woulod definitely go with the mustang.

nissan350ztt
02-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Guys, read the last post I made, i've already made the decision. Thanks.

typegsr, what's wrong with buying every son's first car and then they have to buy their own after that? Especially if you have the ability to do that. I do realize it's an expensive car, especially for someone my age, granted, it isn't a BMW E46 M3 or Corvette/Corvette Z06 which some kids get at my age. It's a nice car and should last me a long time. But, this thread can be closed, I imagine it will only go downhill from here.

Hupperware
02-23-2005, 07:47 AM
I've got an 04 350Z Roadster and an 04 WRX STi. You can pick up a Z for pretty cheap (23Kish) for the coupe. On problem I see with your age and a Mustang GT is it's ability to get tailhappy. I've seen a friend put a car into the wall because he didn't respect the power.

As for your wishes on hp and tq numbers, I wish you luck. Out of the box the Z will spin about 230 on the dyno. Every mod for the Z starts at $100 and goes up drastically from there. You're a lucky kid that your parents are throwing you the keys to a 23K+ sports car... doesn't seem practical, but that's been stated before. If they happen to renig on their promise to you, convince them of a 90's 300ZX Twin Turbo. These have proven stock=stock to blow the doors off the 350s. Also 500 hp won't cost you $15K like it will in the 350.

ghostx
02-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Guys, read the last post I made, i've already made the decision. Thanks.

typegsr, what's wrong with buying every son's first car and then they have to buy their own after that? Especially if you have the ability to do that. I do realize it's an expensive car, especially for someone my age, granted, it isn't a BMW E46 M3 or Corvette/Corvette Z06 which some kids get at my age. It's a nice car and should last me a long time. But, this thread can be closed, I imagine it will only go downhill from here.
HEY TRY CLOSING THE THREAD

nissan350ztt
05-12-2005, 02:01 AM
HEY TRY CLOSING THE THREAD
HEY ONLY ADMINS AND MODS CAN DO THAT. :loser:

nissan350ztt
05-12-2005, 02:03 AM
I've got an 04 350Z Roadster and an 04 WRX STi. You can pick up a Z for pretty cheap (23Kish) for the coupe. On problem I see with your age and a Mustang GT is it's ability to get tailhappy. I've seen a friend put a car into the wall because he didn't respect the power.

As for your wishes on hp and tq numbers, I wish you luck. Out of the box the Z will spin about 230 on the dyno. Every mod for the Z starts at $100 and goes up drastically from there. You're a lucky kid that your parents are throwing you the keys to a 23K+ sports car... doesn't seem practical, but that's been stated before. If they happen to renig on their promise to you, convince them of a 90's 300ZX Twin Turbo. These have proven stock=stock to blow the doors off the 350s. Also 500 hp won't cost you $15K like it will in the 350.
Average 350Z's on the east coast, on a Dynojet, with 93 octane, pull about 240rwhp on the dynometer (287HP models). Yep. Sure they have, they are TURBO, the 350Z is N/A...the 350Z holds it's own for N/A, I think Nissan did a great job with that too. Thanks for the good luck, i'll need it when building this monster. :biggrin:

flatlander757
05-20-2005, 03:30 PM
I started off reading this thread thinking you are spoiled... but as long as you are responsible with the car, you'll be good. Hell, if my parents offered me $30k, I wouldn't turn that offer down. I'm getting my liscense in like 2 weeks, and should be getting my car tomorrow. a 93 z28. I'm buying it myself and am paying insurance myself. If your parents are generous enough to offer you all of that, be kind enough not to throw it away in a wreck. Honestly, I would look for a 300zx TT as previously stated and leave in mostly stock... for a while. It's cheaper, still sporty. and hella fast.

RightWingZionist
05-28-2005, 02:17 PM
The mustang is sexier.

D2D-350Z
03-27-2006, 04:15 AM
if money aint a problem i sugest u take the 350z or just regret it when u one blow's u by and u kant keep up to it , cuz just plain every1 knows that Z will out run the stang .........

G-man422
03-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Three fidy fasiZle.

Vtec95Civic
03-27-2006, 12:11 PM
You claim you're mature but then post about how you're practicing '
high speed turns' and launching on the streets? Learn how to drive.

Oh, you already know how to drive?

No you don't.

LEARN to drive, learn how to deal with people who slam on their brakes, drift into your lane, tailgate you, etc. Trust me, you can't handle that car the way you think you can. Unexpected things are going to happen and you are going to ding it or much, much worse. Which is why you should have gotten an older car to start with, and not RWD.

Hofmeister
03-27-2006, 12:31 PM
First, take a performance driver training course. Even a stock 350z or Mustang GT can be a handful for an inexperienced driver. Once you've done that, get the 350z. Or, don't go to a performance school and get both cars (350z first, and the Mustang when you crash the 350z.....just don't hit me)

ghostx
03-27-2006, 07:53 PM
if money aint a problem i sugest u take the 350z or just regret it when u one blow's u by and u kant keep up to it , cuz just plain every1 knows that Z will out run the stang .........

Please close this thread, before the immaturity gets out of hand

Add your comment to this topic!