My NFSU:2 car

XeVeNskyLiNE
11-30-2004, 12:36 PM
ok this is for all the people that think NFSU2 is too "ricey". tell me what you think of this car
http://img114.exs.cx/img114/7087/CamPic103.jpg
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7288/CamPic12.jpg

now believe me, i've seen some pretty horrible cars, but thats all due to the person who made it, not the game. i myself like my cars to look good, but not ridiculous. some of you guys might recognize this car too, since i modeled it after a real life drift car. and for those people who say they wont play a game just because its too "ricey", then you sir are a idiot, jumping on the anti-rice bandwagon member. i dont like ricers either, but not playing a game just because of that reason is dumb, you'd be missing one of the best racing games ever, cuz the last time i checked, ricers dont dial in their suspension, tune ECUs, time turbos, and set gear ratios. anyways, back to drift, if any of you guys play online, i'll be glad to hand you an ass whoopin :grinyes:
my online name is DrFTerXXX21

Imports615
11-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Ill be happy to beat you in a drift event any time. My name online is Imports615.

XeVeNskyLiNE
11-30-2004, 04:42 PM
sounds like a plan to me >:)

SkylineMan32
11-30-2004, 08:59 PM
I need to get broadband. Then My Tibouron will hand all your ases to ya. Thats right 550HP of Korean power! BTw that FD is sweet it looks the factory drift cars.

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-01-2004, 04:34 PM
yea i tried to make it like Apex'i's official drift car, but since i couldnt make it exactly like it, i added my own touch. Tib?!? hah, dont make me laugh, alot of cars handle better than that thing, plus almost every car maxes out around the 550hp range, which is kinda dumb.

dbebesi
12-02-2004, 06:14 PM
fwd drift car. interesting.

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-02-2004, 07:30 PM
who's car is fwd? the rx7 is rwd and i THINK the tib is too.......

if any of you guys play nfsu2 online let me know!!!!!!!!

pre98zetec
12-02-2004, 07:43 PM
Tiburon is FWD.

rydinturbo
12-03-2004, 09:09 PM
does it matter wut sytem u have like i have ps2 and u have x box can i still play u ??? i aint that far in the game like 30 % i have a rx8 i dont like how it handles i jus unlocked the rx7.i am goood at drift u bett your ass i am .in the first 1 no ever beet me in it my best drift wid the rx8 is 30000 i got scared i was gonna hit a wall so i stoped.i need to get the thing for ps2 to play online i will get it soon i was wondering if u know how much it is a yearor what ever.and i was wonder ing if u can tranfer parts from your old car to your new 1????????

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-03-2004, 11:41 PM
well i got ps2, so i dont know if nsfu2 has xbox live on it. but if it does, yea you can play anybody else online, no matter if they have ps2 or pc. as for the online adapter, i think its $20 for that, but you'll need a broadband connection to play online. so if you got all that, nfsu2 doesnt charge a monthly fee, so you're good to go. i dont think you can transfer parts from an old car to a new one, i always just got new parts. one more thing, 30k is chump change for drifting, my biggest one is 202k, on a downhill drift on a online match (Hillside Manor), so i had to cut that drift off cuz if i would hit a wall, i wouldve lost. just one more level and i'll be an elite drifter :grinyes:

rydinturbo
12-03-2004, 11:49 PM
i can do more in 1 i did but u got that all of 1 dift dammmnnn i can get that not of 1 dift i et scared i am going to hit a wall.i got dsl i will rpobaly get the adapter in a few days.but the only problem is my ps2 aiht nere m modemi will have to move it.what do u think is the best car in the game.i ogt a rx8 but i dont likee it.and how will i find u on the internet?????????

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-04-2004, 12:29 AM
damn man, your posts are hard as hell to read, you might wanna use punctuation, lol. but yea, if you wanna be good in drift ur gonna have to throw caution to the wind to get those big drifts going, plus practice makes perfect. also, you could go to like best buy or something and buy one of those long dsl/cable connections, so you can extend the wire wherever you want. i got my dsl wire coming from my comp in the living room to my own room. as for the best car, thats kind of a hard one to answer, but i got a few i like. the 240sx will take you a long way in that game, but the eclipse is badass too due to its AWD system, but to me the best is the rx7. it'll kick ass in just about every event. but whenever you get the adaptor, you can use the messenger on nfsu2 online to send me a message. my name on there is DrFTerXXX21

rydinturbo
12-04-2004, 12:36 AM
alright thanks i will probably get it tomorrow. my modem only has 1 slot to put the ethernet cable in. i have a wireless wroter i can plug it into the back of that i think.i have to play i watch to many dman car videos!! my name will probably be rydinturbo.cant wait to play granturismo 4 online.i got the wheel for it too gonna be sick

so u got a black eclispe u ever dragrace it???my firend had a 10 sec civic [with no slicks] but he sold he is saving for a lighter car like a crx that thing was fast as hell though

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-04-2004, 09:54 PM
sorry to break the news to ya, but GT4 isnt gonna be online. the developers decided they couldnt get it done in time for an acceptable release date. something went wrong with the ability to join players around the world into one server. so yea, they scrapped that idea, but i've heard they'll put out a version sometime later with online with it. but no, i dont drag my eclipse
1. i got it in october, so its still stock besides some Pioneer speakers and hyper white headlight bulbs
2. drag racing doesnt really get my blood flowing. i like highway battles and drifting a hell of alot more.
3. i'm saving for a EVO or GSX
and i dont want to sound like an asshole or anything, but a street legal 10 sec is extremely unlikely, especially without slicks. so unless your friend has a track civic or something, i dont think he runs 10s.

rydinturbo
12-04-2004, 10:52 PM
ya most people say that he spent alot of money on it.he set the record at the dragracing track for fastest civic,but think about why would i lie about it and say he sold his car???that makes no sence for me to od that.he has ben dragracign for a long time he had a 12 sec integra that got sotllen,then he got the civic but he wants something littler so he sold it.

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-04-2004, 11:33 PM
i'm just saying a 10 second street civic is high unlikely. but a track purpose built civic running 10's is very understandable.

rydinturbo
12-08-2004, 09:45 PM
o what ever he sold it n e ways getting a crx .

ya evos r pretty ill there fast good luck with the saven

rydinturbo
12-09-2004, 06:00 PM
yo i got the online thing but it aint worken.i put in the disk for it and i made and acount but then it does that dnas thing or what eva and it takes madddddd long then it says there is an error and to try again later but it still dont work any help plzzzzz!

tonioseven
12-17-2004, 03:54 PM
I need to get broadband. Then My Tibouron will hand all your ases to ya. Thats right 550HP of Korean power! BTw that FD is sweet it looks the factory drift cars.
Hmmm..... mine is only at 339 HP right now but It's fast as hell!! I like that better than my 240SX!! :sunglasse

rydinturbo
12-17-2004, 05:55 PM
yo i have a qu. i have no races left on my map idk what to do.n e help

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-17-2004, 07:17 PM
you beat the game yet? if not and ur stuck, that means you need to make a higher star rated car, meaning you'll probally have to rice it out with super ugly shit. sorry but thats how it is, u can always take it off at the end.

rydinturbo
12-17-2004, 08:35 PM
ya i got 6 stars and wrecked my car!!is it so ugly now.i beet that race than i didnt have n e more os i bought a suv and now i do the suv races.u said u played online i never saw u.my name is rydinturbo.i dont do n e of the ranked races yet though cuz i dont have everything stage 3.i am always in the dirft in non ranked.

u got a aim so i can talk to u so i know when your racing

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-19-2004, 08:51 PM
i'm online pretty often, just search for my name with that messenger thing. i'm outa town for this week so i wont be back until like saturday. my aim is xPhazeEdenX

SkylineKingGTR
12-25-2004, 11:37 PM
ok this is for all the people that think NFSU2 is too "ricey". tell me what you think of this car
http://img114.exs.cx/img114/7087/CamPic103.jpg
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/7288/CamPic12.jpg

now believe me, i've seen some pretty horrible cars, but thats all due to the person who made it, not the game. i myself like my cars to look good, but not ridiculous. some of you guys might recognize this car too, since i modeled it after a real life drift car. and for those people who say they wont play a game just because its too "ricey", then you sir are a idiot, jumping on the anti-rice bandwagon member. i dont like ricers either, but not playing a game just because of that reason is dumb, you'd be missing one of the best racing games ever, cuz the last time i checked, ricers dont dial in their suspension, tune ECUs, time turbos, and set gear ratios. anyways, back to drift, if any of you guys play online, i'll be glad to hand you an ass whoopin :grinyes:
my online name is DrFTerXXX21
Really now, u think u can beat me at drift, if i had online i'd whoop ur ass cuz i can get my skyline up tu insane drift and drift king every time!!!

XeVeNskyLiNE
12-26-2004, 08:15 PM
you sir make me laugh, ask the other guys who've challenged me, i've blown em all out. seriously skyline? drift? guess i'll just have to prove you wrong online, whenever you're ready little man

my biggest single drift so far is 280k
biggest overall score was 980k, ask rydinturbo, i did that against him, lol

hank_4g63t
01-17-2005, 09:49 AM
I have a 10 sec street tire car. 225 50 16s to be exact. 10.82 @ 127mph.

P.S. I suck at drifting my best drift is only 142k in this one.

XeVeNskyLiNE
01-17-2005, 10:08 AM
Hank, i'm guessing you're running an EVO

just an update. my biggest single drift is now 440k, and my best total score is 1.3mil on track 5, 10 laps. if anyone wants to meet up just let me know

rydinturbo
01-19-2005, 07:12 PM
YA HE WILL WOOP YOUR ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. i havnt played for a while.but when i did only a couple of people wooped my ass like that

imtheoneandonlyD
01-23-2005, 10:34 PM
i to doubt the 10 sec civic unless it was a trailer queen.

Are you sure xbox, ps2, and PC can all play each other online? im pretty sure you cant play ps2 vs pc online. You can only play people who use the same console as you.

rydinturbo
01-23-2005, 10:36 PM
what ever dude he sold it n e ways

Add your comment to this topic!