Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tachometer don't work !!!

ksalas
11-30-2004, 07:22 AM
My Tach don't work, the tach have some relay or fuse to be replace ???, please let me know how I fix my Tachometer....

Thank You...

thecackster
12-02-2004, 12:37 PM
cheap tach??

ksalas
12-02-2004, 12:54 PM
cheap tach??
Is the stock Tach what I are talking have to be a Internal problem...

Thank You for nothing !

spyderturbo007
12-02-2004, 01:27 PM
My Tach don't work, the tach have some relay or fuse to be replace ???, please let me know how I fix my Tachometer....

Thank You...

There should be a fuse for the instrument cluster. Is it only the tach that doesn't work or the entire instrument cluster??? Have you recently changed anything, like gauge overlays/indiglo? Do your dome lights work? We need a little more information to help you properly.

EclipseGS420a
12-02-2004, 02:11 PM
this has happened to me before are you an AT?i am, so i don't know if its the same it was one of my sensers didnt cost much

ksalas
12-03-2004, 08:15 AM
There should be a fuse for the instrument cluster. Is it only the tach that doesn't work or the entire instrument cluster??? Have you recently changed anything, like gauge overlays/indiglo? Do your dome lights work? We need a little more information to help you properly.

Hi

All the fuse are Ok, is only the tach don't work do nothing. I buy recently the car with the tach off I do not know If the last owner do some chagend. When I open the doors the Inside light don't turn on, but If I open the trunk the Inside lights turn on.

Thank you for your help !

ksalas
12-03-2004, 08:17 AM
this has happened to me before are you an AT?i am, so i don't know if its the same it was one of my sensers didnt cost much
Hi

I do not know what you meen about AT ??? What sensers can be and were Is located ?

Thank You for your help !

sol brother
12-03-2004, 08:23 AM
wow learn some grammar and stop sounding like a neanderthal. "tach don't work do nothing"?

EclipseBabe95
12-03-2004, 08:36 AM
he's probably doing his best, dont belittle the man

ksalas
12-03-2004, 08:45 AM
wow learn some grammar and stop sounding like a neanderthal. "tach don't work do nothing"?

I am from Puerto Rico and I don't spoke or wrote English very much but I will tell you something "no me importa un carajo tu opinion" !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for nothing ...

EclipseGS420a
12-03-2004, 10:34 PM
AT Automatic transmission i dont remember where he said but i just went to the dealer and they said the senser went bad so yeah im sorry im not much help

03Focus_Guy
12-05-2004, 08:50 AM
my best guess would be the fuse...theyre not expensive to replace, try it and if this doesnt work then we can always go back to the drawing board and try something new

Add your comment to this topic!