Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

any companies fixing up the new Z?

infectedbystd
02-28-2002, 01:50 AM
does anyone know any companies that will be producing after-market parts for the new Z? when i purchase my Z i think i will start with the intakes, exhaust... then move to kits and suspension.. so if anyone know any information about 350z fix-ups.. please let me know, thank you

wizeline
03-05-2002, 12:20 AM
I preordered the track 350Z last month.... our company will be assiting two others in producing,, turbos, intercoolers, fuelmanagement and the likes.... I can't give you any details now, but keep my e-mail handy... Sep is the parts launch date.
wizeline@yahoo.com

300zooomx
03-08-2002, 02:01 PM
stillen will have plenty of aftermarket products for the new 350Z. they are already drawing up plans and such so look for some nice products around september from steve millen and crew!!!:frog:

wizeline
03-08-2002, 03:14 PM
do you work at stillen?

300zooomx
03-08-2002, 03:33 PM
no i do not. that would be nice though, i would love working on Z's all day long!!!:silly2: their new catalog talks about how they are already setting up plans and all for the new Z.:)

NISSANSPDR
03-09-2002, 02:19 AM
Man...Stillen's going to charge an arm and a leg though...

Let's not forget that NISMO (Nissan Motorsports of Japan) will be tuning and providing us w/parents come this Fall 2002. So dont waste all your money yet on sound systems, body kits, wheels...go then show!

wizeline
03-09-2002, 02:54 AM
stillen wont be the only ones with kits! Our's is planned to be CARB, and cheap.... Nismo will take ages to get thier good kits our ... the R&D takes forever there at the Omori Factory!

WiZeLiNe:flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash: :flash:

Wanted to se what 25 flashy faces looks like!!

Add your comment to this topic!