Access code for 1993 Lincoln?

swocky1
11-28-2004, 09:32 PM
Anyone know where I can locate the door panel access code for my lincoln? Thanks.

Stacey

Towncar
12-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Hmmm. 1993 Mark.....

It's in one of several places.

First, if you've got the original owners manual package, it's printed on a small card in that package.

Next, look on the arm that supports the trunk lid. Usually the right-side support arm, a small white sticker with a number on it.

Hmmm. Where else.. If it were a TC I could tell you right off.

I've heard of some being on the module hidden behind the facia, on the left side of the trunk compartment. I've heard of some being on the module beside the rear speakers. I've heard of some being on the module behind the glove compartment box (remove the box to gain visability). Then us TC guys have them INSIDE the drivers door printed on the side of the module there.

You see a pattern here yet? If you know where your Keyless Entry module is located, the code is printed on it's side.

If you're handy with electronics and soldering, you can change the permanent code once you've located the module.

OldRelayer
03-29-2005, 06:46 PM
Any Ford Garage will have a magic box(small lap top kind of thing) that they plug into the magic jack. It takes about 5 minutes for someone that knows what they are doing to find the code. I can't imagine it would cost more than $10 to have done. I worked at both Ford and Lincoln dealerships and we would ask Service almost daily to do this, they get pretty good at it.

Add your comment to this topic!