1994 Inifiniti J30 Window Regulators

RobertPfeiler
11-27-2004, 02:17 AM
I purchased this car about a year ago and I am having a terrible time trying to find Window Regulators (other than from Infiniti corporate). I've found the motors at about a $600 savings, but no one sells the Regulators. What's up with that? Where can I buy them at a fair price?

carlos_knology
11-27-2004, 05:09 PM
You can only get the window regulators from an Infiniti dealer. I have purchased two of these from http://www.everythinginfiniti.com

This happens to be an online store for the parts department at Infiniti of Scottsdale (AZ). They sell all Infiniti parts for 25% off.

Call their toll-free number if you can't find a part on their online catalog. It is a genuine Infiniti parts department so they sell everything.

RobertPfeiler
11-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Thank you. You are the best!
Robert

RobertPfeiler
11-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Carlos,
I saved 50% by using the service above. Thank you so much for responding to my post.
Robert

carlos_knology
11-28-2004, 09:41 PM
Carlos,
I saved 50% by using the service above. Thank you so much for responding to my post.
Robert

Got your PM. I'm glad to hear it worked out for you. I don't even have a local Infiniti dealer so I have to always get my parts online or drive 2 hours to the nearest dealer.

Add your comment to this topic!