Lovin' it so far!

WD Squared
11-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Just bought a 1 year old, low mileage Santa Fe and am loving it so far. This surely isn't so curious for you all, but doing so with a personal background like mine probably will. My Dad retired from Buick after 35 years as a Chemist. My brother went to work for Ford and a engineer and new launch leader. I work for another one of the Big 3 as a business manager. So even though I can get a Class-A discount on any GM, Ford, or "another Big 3" car, I decided to try a Hyundai.

I've had frends who have owned cars that have required almost no unplanned maintenance service. Now I want to try it for myself!

Sure is nice to find this nice and active forum! - Bill

twospirits
11-26-2004, 07:45 PM
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Of all the vehicles I've had, the Hyundai Santa Fe is one of (or better still) the least problematic vehicle I've ever owned. and while its true that no vehicle is problem free, its sure has showned me that its one hell of a nicely built vehicle without many problems like other makes. Another plus is the warranty and the online technical reference database at Hyundai Webtech (http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/default.asp). It keeps us owners abreast of any problem that they might feel they have and if we wanted to work on the vehicle the online shop and electrical manuals are hard to beat.

TS out

Add your comment to this topic!