Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

clutches

Miata Master
11-25-2004, 08:43 PM
I'm putting a RB25det (5speed) into my 240sx and was wondering what other clutches fit. I have heard z32 N/A fit but I was wondering what others because I can't find but a few places that carry rb25 specific clutches. thanks. I was also triple checking that a z32 yoke will work for the tranny.

Thanks

RazorGTR
11-26-2004, 12:31 AM
you may have to modify the driveshaft, but not totally sure. As far as clutches I've heard numerous times the Z32 will fit the Skyline but not sure on your engine setup as I don't know what you are using. There is a guy here using an SR20DET engine with an RB25DET trans so I know there is a clutch kit that fits, but I don't know him well enough nor I do I see him to ask.

Miata Master
11-26-2004, 06:06 PM
I know I need a new driveshaft that is why I need to know what yoke to have the guy put on it. any rb25 compatible clutch should work as I am using an rb25det w/ an rb25det transmission, rb25 master clutch cylinder, pretty much my entire engine bay will be rb25 even the radiator if it is leak free. so z32 is there any difference mounting wise between tt and N/A for the clutches I wouldn;t thinks so but whatever.

IwakuniDrifter
03-23-2005, 12:40 PM
well by using the 25 tranny you have limited yourself to only pull type clutches... unless you buy the kit that converts it to a push type. push type is the way to go

Add your comment to this topic!