Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

R32 Skyline engine pics

exhaust smoke
11-23-2004, 03:56 AM
Hi all,

I know engine pics are hard to come by, but has anybody have links or pictures of the engine bay of the R32 Skylines as raced in the JGTC series (or similar)?

I am building the Fujimi 1/12th HKS skyline, and I'm sure Fujimi have just provided the generic engine parts as per the 1/12th road car versions.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hiroboy
11-23-2004, 07:27 AM
Hi all,

I know engine pics are hard to come by, but has anybody have links or pictures of the engine bay of the R32 Skylines as raced in the JGTC series (or similar)?

I am building the Fujimi 1/12th HKS skyline, and I'm sure Fujimi have just provided the generic engine parts as per the 1/12th road car versions.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance :smile:
Interesting Question, I might have at home, so I'll check tonight.
Are we going to get a progress thread on this (please)

exhaust smoke
11-23-2004, 07:37 AM
Cheers Steve,

I am planning on doing a Progress thread on this kit once I have a decent enough collection of reference material.

I have the Veilside kit aswell and comparing the two, Fujimi have applied their usual procedure and have just added bits to their 'generic' 1/12 Skyline parts (roll cage, racing seat, decals, etc). I do believe that the engine looks a bit too 'road car-like'. The major omission is any kind of racing harness. They didn't even bother to produce a decal! Major oversight considering that metal mesh was included :disappoin

Whilst you are looking for pictures, Steve, have you got a picture of the underside of the Skyline bonnet aswell?

Thanks again.

Add your comment to this topic!