Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

any lawyers in here??? HELP ME!!!

94tegRS
02-25-2002, 04:30 PM
ok, I got a ticket for speeding and I was just going with the flow of traffic, there was 5 lanes and I was in the 2nd to left lane, and all 3 middle lanes were doing the same speed, the right lane was slower but not much. and he left lane was even faster than me. anyways, they picked me out cuz of my "MODIFIED" exhaust.

I need some good sounding term like

" blatent prdjudice"
or
complete disrespect of some right I have or something

I just need to sound like I kinda know whats going on and makes it seem like they were harrasing me because of my car and not because of the speeding.

I have the legal tail lights (altezzas), I have the plates on the car and tabs are valid, windows arent tinted too dark at all or anything like that. I think it is when she puled me over for my axhaust and It turned out that it came like that so she decided to get me for something.

00GSR
02-25-2002, 05:52 PM
It is not going to work. If you were speeding, you were speeding. It does not matter what the rest of the people were doing. If you try to pull that discrimination stuff, all you will do is piss off the judge. Now, if you were not speeding, that is a different story, but one that is hard to prove.

Word of advice, TRASH THE ALTEZZAS! I had those damn things on my car for 6 months and was pulled over 4 times. That was even in the time period before they became such an everyday modification :rolleyes: I have had them off now for over a year and a half, and have been pulled over a total of 0 times. Also, I did not have an exhaust while I had the Altezzas. I got my exhaust after I trashed them and I still have not been pulled over…Get the picture here?

:bandit:

**BTW, none of those 4 stops produced tickets that stuck. 1 was a fix it, 2 gave no tickets, 1 gave a ticket but was later dropped in court :cool: **

Add your comment to this topic!