Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Suggestions Please

skeavs
11-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Ok i would like some suggestions for subwoofers brands and models.... something that will not be expensive yet very good bass and sound.
I plan on having:
a pioneer DEH-P4600MP deck
pioneer revs 6x9's in the rear
pioneer revs for the front.

With all this being in a 93 Eagle Talon what do you recomend for subs and how much power for amp(s) will i need, should i have seperate amp for the 4 revs and seperate amp for the subs?

AndonD454
11-15-2004, 08:26 PM
ok were all gonna need a price range first.. then are you looking for louder bass, cleaner bass, or both (expensive), what kinda of music you listen to.. etc. and about the amp for the pioneers.. im sure everyones gonna reccomend one.. but its more about how important it is to you and if you want to spend a couple hundred bucks to have you speakers a little louder and clearer.

skeavs
11-15-2004, 11:28 PM
ok were all gonna need a price range first.. then are you looking for louder bass, cleaner bass, or both (expensive), what kinda of music you listen to.. etc. and about the amp for the pioneers.. im sure everyones gonna reccomend one.. but its more about how important it is to you and if you want to spend a couple hundred bucks to have you speakers a little louder and clearer.

Ok, i want both cleaner and some louder bass(mostly loud) dont really have a price just dont wana spend a tonne of money i wana do some mods to the car. I listen to alot of old rock new rock and hip-hop/rap and some metal. I probally will buy a smaller amp for the speakers to be louder and clearer. Will that help at all?

Mannyb18b
11-16-2004, 11:51 AM
yes, it would help. specially with the Revs. Some other people will be able to help you more with cheaper amps. for $260 you can get Infinity Reference 4 chan. or 300 can get you JBL GTO 4 chan. both prod. about the same power. We really do need a price range for subs and amp though, we can throw at you (1) sub and amp for $1000, or $400.

skeavs
11-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Ok, for subs my price range will be $600 give or take some dollars, including a box....

Mannyb18b
11-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Ok, u do know those amps i recommended are just for the 4 speakers right? Anyways, www.edesignaudio.com/combo.htm check those out, combo #2 u can get (2) 15's and an amp or (2) 12's and an amp for less than 500. Then build a box, or get one made from E.D for like 200

Add your comment to this topic!