Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Beige interior...what to do...

No.1_Stunna
11-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Well, my accord has the dreaded beige interior :disappoin Beyond pretty much redoing the whole interior I was wondering if anyone has found a good color scheme to go with beige... I was thinking of using green... And I bet my responses will probably be "do what you want" but I mean honestly...it's beige :rolleyes:

No.1_Stunna
11-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Hrm...I guess nobodys been cursed with the beige interior... Well.. I guess just gonna try some DIY stuff and if it turns out horrible I can always convert back to stock...

Aperson
11-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Hmmm...related links aren't showing up on my screen....

I have a 99 civic sedan with a beige interior...I'm currently waiting for some stuff I ordered to redo it...

I am setting up a grey/black color scheme...

I have some g2 flat black dye for the vinyl, found some stock grey seats to switch out, have molded carpet and headliner...also redoing the guages in silver and aluminum....

I have this all pictured in my mind and it looks good :biggrin:

No.1_Stunna
11-17-2004, 10:43 PM
So your just redoing the interior pretty much? Thats spiffy... I'm waiting for after the holiday season once I'm done spending cash on peeps or whatever and have some more cash from the job before I actually decide on what I'm doing though. I have some pretty good ideas though...

Aperson
11-18-2004, 07:29 AM
Yep, I'm spending my holiday money on my car... I have some days off so I can redo the entire interior...I have one question that hopefully someone here can answer for me...

I have some cloth for a headliner, and I have an old headliner but it is not the color I want. Can I use contact cement to glue the cloth to the old headliner over the preexisting cloth or do I have to try and scrape the old material off somehow? Cause the headliner backing is just cardboard and I believe it will be a bit of a hassle to try and scrape that off unless someone knows an easy way to do it.

Add your comment to this topic!