Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I Drive the SL65 every day...ask me anything.

wavedancer
11-14-2004, 10:41 AM
I work with an exclusive Mercedes Store in Northern California and drive the 65, SLR and Maybach cars every day. I noticed your threads here and thought I could be of interest to some of the fans of these cars by being a resource to many of your questions. I have found that many of the assumptions and quotes posted here are wrong and thus hope to be of assistance. Ask away!

finally_retired
11-14-2004, 12:28 PM
Ha ha. We must all be stupid then...

LovinSL600
11-16-2004, 08:22 AM
I find most of the people on these threads to have a lot of knowledge.

Given that you work with these cars doesn not in my mind mean you have all the answers.

Why don't you give us a few examples where people are just wrong?

trazique
06-01-2006, 08:40 PM
I work with an exclusive Mercedes Store in Northern California and drive the 65, SLR and Maybach cars every day. I noticed your threads here and thought I could be of interest to some of the fans of these cars by being a resource to many of your questions. I have found that many of the assumptions and quotes posted here are wrong and thus hope to be of assistance. Ask away!
Hello i have a 1985 380 sl and i understand one of the common problems with the sl is the AC. I have ac problems what are the common ac problems is it normally the compressor or any other given component. Thanks....

Add your comment to this topic!