Looking for photos and stories

vipermagazine
11-11-2004, 02:21 PM
If you're a Viper owner (or know someone who is) I'm looking for some good quality photos or interesting stories for VIPER Magazine. VM covers everything regarding the Viper so all submissions will be carefully considered.

If you have anything to submit (or have any questions) I can be reached at ed@vipermagazine.com or you can visit our web site at www.vipermagazine.com

Thanks for your help.

Mark Giannotta
Editor-in-Chief
VIPER Magazine

ferrarifan
11-24-2004, 01:03 PM
If you're a Viper owner (or know someone who is) I'm looking for some good quality photos or interesting stories for VIPER Magazine. VM covers everything regarding the Viper so all submissions will be carefully considered.

If you have anything to submit (or have any questions) I can be reached at ed@vipermagazine.com or you can visit our web site at www.vipermagazine.com

Thanks for your help.

Mark Giannotta
Editor-in-Chief
VIPER Magazine
------------------------------------------------------------------
In a way your magazine is more expensive than Dupont Registry.

Viper 10
11-27-2004, 12:00 PM

Thanks for your help.

Mark Giannotta
Editor-in-Chief
VIPER Magazine

Mark:

Why did you come over here looking for Viper stories? There are hardly any Viper owners that participate on this forum. There are a few Viper fans.

I am sure that you get most of your stories from www.viperclub.org and www.viperalley.com , right?

Just curious.

Brad

Samurai75007
12-02-2004, 09:22 PM
I donít own one but I drive them at work... today I put some photos of the new quad cab viper truck on viperclub.org. I think that they have come to me to find stuff since I was the first to get photos out of the VOI-8 yellow viper. Anyway let me know if I can do anything for you. I am trying to become a photographer for something..

Add your comment to this topic!