Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

racing fan

turbocivic4
02-23-2002, 01:51 AM
Anyone no where to get a higher porformance fan for a Honda Civc something a bit more powerful that takes up equal space>?

white97ex
02-23-2002, 09:13 AM
i beleive that summit sells one. one of the top brands in aftermarket electric fans, is FAL ( flex A Lite) they sell good quality products, i dont know if they make one for the civic though. You might also look into getting an integra radiator (i think thats the one) they are a bit bigger and offer greater cooling capacity. i am not sure if they are thicker or wider. or, if you want to drop the money, an aluminum racing radiator would be your #1 option for greater cooling.

praxis
02-24-2002, 01:12 PM
Flex-a-Lite has a fan for you. It mounts in the stock location (no drilling). It comes with all electrical connections. Part #125 (black), 125R (red), 125B (blue), 125Y (yellow).

fritz_269
02-26-2002, 07:54 PM
Do you overheat when idleing in traffic, or when crusing on the freeway, or when racing at WOT???

These each have different solutions.

One real quick fix for all three is to pick up a slightly higher pressure radiator cap (say 20% over stock). Should drop temps a little.
:cool:

Add your comment to this topic!