Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

whp on 92 b18

rushb18
11-08-2004, 01:09 AM
I got a 92 ls in my hatch what would the whp be with all the componets on motor gutted like a/c and ps pumps and E/H/I stage 2 clutch..I know they base them at 140 but thats not whp.Does anyone have a guestimate about what i was at..Also its now having turbo done pushing aroung 8-10 psi on stock internals what do you all think that would put me at..We had my brothers 91 integra turboed at around 8-10 psi and it would scoot but he wanted to put the setup on my hatch cause the weight difference and he new it would be quicker with the 92 ls motor any one got any idea cause i dont know any place does dynos around here except maybe in ohio area..Thanks for info..If anyone know where i can get a dyno done at around ohio area let me know..

o*HeR()
11-08-2004, 01:37 AM
its measured around poop all poop my car was 12 psi stock now im running 20psi on all stock internals

integralover
11-08-2004, 02:04 AM
its measured around poop all poop my car was 12 psi stock now im running 20psi on all stock internals:wtf:

you are pushing around 110whp. now with the i/e/h and turbo. probably around 160-170whp. i'm not sure but, i think that might be right.

o*HeR()
11-08-2004, 02:12 AM
:wtf:

you are pushing around 110whp. now with the i/e/h and turbo. probably around 160-170whp. i'm not sure but, i think that might be right.
20 psi with only bolt ons man giving me about 350 whp ...why am i a snot?.... im not just the fact a whole bunch of kids came in to the dsm side from in here talking smack and asking how they could beat a dsm turbo and we told them they'd have to buy a dsm wich is probally true. ive smoke fully built b18c's with a turbo in it

integralover
11-08-2004, 02:32 AM
what i was saying before, is what the hell do you mean by poop. you are not even talking in complete sentences.

and the fact that you own a damn eagle talon, and come into an integra forum talking about your whp and not an integra when that is what the guy is asking. and besides the talon is one of the slowest damn cars i've raced. there is this guy in my neighborhood that tells us he is pushing 20psi with his talon and wanted to race me and my roomate badly. now my roomate has a 2000 eclipse gt. both of us smoked his ass off the line. it was pathetic. i do give him some props for being able to atleast keep up with us at 60mph.
so lets keep it to the topic. and if you don't know the stock whp for an integra than please don't post.

o*HeR()
11-08-2004, 02:36 AM
what i was saying before, is what the hell do you mean by poop. you are not even talking in complete sentences.

and the fact that you own a damn eagle talon, and come into an integra forum talking about your whp and not an integra when that is what the guy is asking. and besides the talon is one of the slowest damn cars i've raced. there is this guy in my neighborhood that tells us he is pushing 20psi with his talon and wanted to race me and my roomate badly. now my roomate has a 2000 eclipse gt. both of us smoked his ass off the line. it was pathetic. i do give him some props for being able to atleast keep up with us at 60mph.
so lets keep it to the topic. and if you don't know the stock whp for an integra than please don't post.
um his talon was either beat up, lying about the psi , or didnt have a turbo at all buddy ....lol your car with all motor might push high 13's at the track ummmm mine with the boost turned down to 16 is runing low 12's

o*HeR()
11-08-2004, 02:37 AM

oh and i own an integra to but is slow as hell compared to my talon
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/239196611b.jpg

integralover
11-08-2004, 02:43 AM
frankly i don't care about your talon. they're just a piece of sh%t to me. and i highly doubt your runing 12's. now if you had a gsx, i could believe that. now the guy just wanted to know his whp and you came in here and tried to give him yours.
you are in the integra forum, not the damn talon forum.

GTR2b
11-08-2004, 07:33 AM
O*Her(),
First and foremost, you are an assclown.

Now that I have that out of the way I'm going to tell you what I know and what I believe.

What I know is that there is no way in HELL that you are cranking out 350hp in a Talon with bolt on's and 16psi. A generous estimate would be around 275hp and sorry bud... You're no where near 12's with that hp in that car. I know this because I used to race with Northwest DSM at Pacific Raceways. Look them up sometime, the President of the Club's name is Sam Crawford who happens to know those cars better than anyone I know and would be happy to educate you to prevent further embarrasment.

What I believe is that Rosie O'Donnell has the same likelyhood of becoming a supermodel than that engine in your pic ACTUALLY being owned by the same guy that owns that POS Integra in the pic. If I owned a car like that I would keep it under lock and key to keep my butt off of riceboypage.com. I find it very hard to believe that the same guy that would have the kind of attention to detail to put together a very nice 4G63 like that would own such an ugly car and show it off like it's cool.

Oh, yeah... I also believe you are full of it and that you should stay away from the Integra Forums if you intend to troll and dredge up old, dead threads.

P.S. Even my wife thought that car was a piece of crap. haha.

b18ls
11-08-2004, 09:28 AM
oh and i own an integra to but is slow as hell compared to my talon
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/239196611b.jpg
Please, alow me to show you what an Integra should look like.
Notice how "oh-so-suttle" it is, yet still attractive enuf to get starred at. It's called class! Stick around, maybe you'll develop some.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=503/187870front1-med.JPG

integralover
11-08-2004, 10:59 AM
:iagree:roflmfao. such an idiot.

kornflakes28546
11-08-2004, 11:32 AM
i havent laughed that hard in a long time. :rofl:

Ace$nyper
11-08-2004, 02:56 PM
wow this was a good chuckle!

Mannyb18b
11-08-2004, 03:07 PM
That is one of the ugliest Integra's I have ever seen. And truly DSM's are pieces of shit. True, gs-t's and gs-x's are pretty quick stock, but reliability is crap. The only fairly decent dsm motors Ive seen are the v-6's.

integralover
11-08-2004, 03:16 PM
my friend did own a talon. slow as balls but, the damn thing would not die? it had like 240k miles on it. gave it to his sister and the water pump goes a month later. now the valves are tappin horribly. nothing beats honda reliability

o*HeR()
11-08-2004, 03:32 PM
frankly i don't care about your talon. they're just a piece of sh%t to me. and i highly doubt your runing 12's. now if you had a gsx, i could believe that. now the guy just wanted to know his whp and you came in here and tried to give him yours.
you are in the integra forum, not the damn talon forum.
um wow an eagle talon tsi is the same as an eclipse gsx both are the same cars with different bumpers and tail lights

o*HeR()
11-08-2004, 03:34 PM
That is one of the ugliest Integra's I have ever seen. And truly DSM's are pieces of shit. True, gs-t's and gs-x's are pretty quick stock, but reliability is crap. The only fairly decent dsm motors Ive seen are the v-6's.
um no see the dsm is the talons , eclipses , lasers and galant vr4 there are no 6 dsm's bye lol fart cans

o*HeR()
11-08-2004, 03:37 PM
O*Her(),
First and foremost, you are an assclown.

Now that I have that out of the way I'm going to tell you what I know and what I believe.

What I know is that there is no way in HELL that you are cranking out 350hp in a Talon with bolt on's and 16psi. A generous estimate would be around 275hp and sorry bud... You're no where near 12's with that hp in that car. I know this because I used to race with Northwest DSM at Pacific Raceways. Look them up sometime, the President of the Club's name is Sam Crawford who happens to know those cars better than anyone I know and would be happy to educate you to prevent further embarrasment.

What I believe is that Rosie O'Donnell has the same likelyhood of becoming a supermodel than that engine in your pic ACTUALLY being owned by the same guy that owns that POS Integra in the pic. If I owned a car like that I would keep it under lock and key to keep my butt off of riceboypage.com. I find it very hard to believe that the same guy that would have the kind of attention to detail to put together a very nice 4G63 like that would own such an ugly car and show it off like it's cool.

Oh, yeah... I also believe you are full of it and that you should stay away from the Integra Forums if you intend to troll and dredge up old, dead threads.

P.S. Even my wife thought that car was a piece of crap. haha.
im pushing 350 with the boost turned up to 20psi with a race fmic and about 2000 more in goodies ok like a 50 trim t3/t4 hybrid turbo with ported intake and turbo manifold , plus 3 inch exhaust all the way , no cat and to much more to list dont kid your self you think ure rice burner is fast bring it to new york and we will see how many cars i beat you by ok http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/500/239196album_pic-med.jpg thats a real car

integrawhat
11-08-2004, 04:31 PM
dsm stands for dymnond star motors a co-op between mitsubishi and chrysler which also include the 3000gt and stealth look alikes, they both have v6's :loser: and yes the 420a dsm are slow but the 4g63's in turbo state are nuthin to funk around with if they are built. and thats why i spray i was tired of getting beat by turboed dsm's now im faster :grinyes:

kornflakes28546
11-08-2004, 05:09 PM
NOBODY CARES! stay in the talon form.

GTR2b
11-08-2004, 06:25 PM
im pushing 350 with the boost turned up to 20psi with a race fmic and about 2000 more in goodies ok like a 50 trim t3/t4 hybrid turbo with ported intake and turbo manifold , plus 3 inch exhaust all the way , no cat and to much more to list dont kid your self you think ure rice burner is fast bring it to new york and we will see how many cars i beat you by ok http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/500/239196album_pic-med.jpg thats a real car

OK, now we're getting somewhere. YOU said that you were hitting 12's on 16psi with bolt-ons. Intregralover called BS, and I called BS. Now I BELIEVE a few more things. First off, you have never run a 12. Second, you have never driven a car capable of 12's. And judging from your grammar and spelling you have a 9th grade education so I'm even doubting you have a license a this point. I do believe that you would be the type of person to own that Integra you posted but I highly doubt you even own a DSM.

Feel free to prove me wrong though by posting a picture with you in front of your car giving us the bird. And don't invite me to New York, this is what I have been driving here in Japan tard-boy. That's me on the left.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=503/141207WAGTRS-med.JPG

You still want to talk about to me about REAL cars???

pr0
11-08-2004, 06:31 PM

EDIT: dsm, honda, both good cars :D fair enough!

Igovert500
11-08-2004, 06:43 PM
dsm stands for dymnond star motors a co-op between mitsubishi and chrysler which also include the 3000gt and stealth

OK, first, you are wrong...technically the 3000gt and stealth were not dsms...he was right about that...if you really care about this, do some research in the Mitsu forum...that aside...

I posted this in the Eclipse forum: Quit the stupid bitching and bickering. I don't care who starts it or who contributes...everyone grow up. Stay in your respective forums if you can't get along. Don't hijack threads or post pointless irrelevant crap. This is getting old real quick and I have no problem banning a few people if that will preserve some peace. Read the AF user guidelines if any of this isn't clear to you.

george536
11-08-2004, 06:58 PM
OK please disregard oher posts. or dont stereo type us because of him. Not everyone in DSM forums act the way he is acting right now. Just like you guys have dickheads who go in our forums. Both cars have advantages and disadvantages. PLease just dont make this bigger than it is.

http://img53.exs.cx/img53/7712/428088_35.gif

rushb18
11-08-2004, 08:00 PM
Man my thread is the best..With a bunch of fucktard dsm guys you know you all might have fast cars stock but who gives a shit your cars are big pos i know a guy with 25 grand stuck in a 1g talon you might have seen it in autotrader a while back for sale he wanted 8 grand on it cause it was the iggest pos out there and he still has it buit now he wants 10 grand on it cause some other shit he just done to it..The reliability sucks ass on dsm cars i know this i used to own a fag eclipse it was a gs i understand thats not the same as a tsi or gst bla bla who cares they suck ass..

On the other note OHEr your car might be slow cause you riced it out yea the integra...WHy dont you do us all some good and get a pinto and rice that motherfucker out..You want some rice bitch.

Now back to the damn thread..How do you get 110 on all those mods without turbo i was thinking at least 120-25 at least cause you gotta think 140 stock flywheel so wheel stock should be atleast what around 110-115 rough guestimate..O well who cares..ill just dyno the bitch and time it again..Thanks for making my thread the best come back again..

pr0
11-08-2004, 08:11 PM
rushb18: you said you had an eclipse gs. now you have a civic hatchback. how is that working out for you? comparison wise...

Igovert500
11-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey rush...look up 4 posts...see the part where I said I have no problems banning people...keep it up and you'll go first. Next idiotic post and I close the thread and start banning...this is your final warning!

Jimster
11-08-2004, 08:37 PM
Righto folks that's enough.

PS- GTR2b, NICE GTR!

Add your comment to this topic!