1995 J30I Parts Car Complete

Beachin
11-06-2004, 01:46 PM
I have a 1995 J30 I with 142,000 mile on it for sale. The car is complete and unfortunatly does not start. I was parked at my dad's house during Hurricane Ivan. When the river backed up due to the riasing water from the hurricane it flooded the car with about 14" of water. The battery shorted out due to some electrical componet which was under water. A local mechanic looked at it and said that no water got into the engine or trany. But his opinion was that it shorted the cars computer and that it would be worth more as a parts car than to start spending money on it, and not know if it would give me problems later. In other words it is one for the mechanically inclined who need a complete car or one that is complete for a rebuilder or weekend hobbiest.
I will post photos shortly after I post this message. Once I figure out where to post them.

Don't you just love Ivan.

vishesh
11-07-2004, 10:06 PM
Hey Beachie,
Sorry about your bad luck. I would get the hell out of the east coast
=)

On a serious note, you say you are parting out a '95 J30 I. Unless I'm mistaken, no such model exists. There's the I30, J30, and J30t. Are you talking about one of these?

Beachin
11-08-2004, 09:06 PM
vishesh, you are right. Its not a J30 I, its a J30t.
And by the way, we are located on the Gulf in Alabama. Thank goodness its NOT THE EAST COAST. No way I could afford the property taxes, much less the ad volorum taxes and tags and registration on a car.

Underground_Killah
11-09-2004, 01:22 AM
heeey, gulf!!! like close to Mobile?!?

Beachin
11-09-2004, 07:48 PM
You betcha, but on the east side of Mobile Bay. We are located on the best kept secrect in the US and also the best white sandy beaches in the country.

Beachin
11-09-2004, 07:52 PM
A second thought, somebody please make an offer on my J30t. My dad said it had to go, and very very soon. He is reminding me about the Jeff Foxworthy joke and the red neck that found a car in his yard when he finally cut the grass next year. Only problem here is that it grows all year long.

Underground_Killah
11-09-2004, 09:06 PM
awesome... how much for it? i live in mobile also... i'd like to take a look at it

Underground_Killah
11-10-2004, 12:43 AM
email me your pics, and i'll post them for you on my website

Add your comment to this topic!