Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

???

Belief007
11-06-2004, 09:32 AM
which type of integra do i save on gas? :screwy:

DjMasaker
11-06-2004, 11:07 AM
LMAO... you might want to rephrase that question. It makes absolutely no sense....Are you asking which one is the best on gas? What the gas mileage is on your integra, in which case what integra do you have? Sometimes you have to get into the question a little more so everyone understands it.

*EDIT*- So it doesnt seem like i only bitch and don't answer. If your asking which is best on gas, I would have to say either the GS or the LS. They are prolly close to the same. If your trying to save gas, don't buy anythiong that has a R in it.
The easiest way is just to research which ones have the least HP, and go with that one.

And which years are you looking at? That will help in the decision, the older cars tend to burn oil, and alot of those problems like that will lead to higher gas usage.

Doubletap
11-06-2004, 11:48 AM
This is a question that is best answered by doing the most minuscule amount of research by yourself via a third party website like www.cars.com. There you can get the real answer and not waste our time with your poorly worded inane questions. And in the future try to make thread headings that have something to do with the subject matter located within.

DoubleTap

PS: To find the meaining of the word "inane" because I am sure you are baffled by it at this point don't make another post here, simply kill yourself... Or if you must go to www.dictionary.com and look it up. Oh and welcome to AF... kind of.

b18ls
11-06-2004, 01:29 PM
The way we treat our own is truly unfortunate. I feel sory for the poor computer illiterate bum who comes to this site looking for help. The lack of computer etiquette will just get he/she embarrassed to point of no return.

Good by Belief007.

integralover
11-06-2004, 02:06 PM
well first off, we should try to welcome all of our newcomers. and too belief007, please try to word things alittle better. like the title could be something like: Most fuel efficient. then ask your queston. like: which integra do you all consider to be the most fuel efficient?

and to answer the question. and DjMasakeris pretty much right. the RS, LS, and GS are better on gas than the GSR and Type R. the older the car the more gas it will most likely burn. and the condition the car is in. did the car have all of its regular check up's/tune up's?

b18ls
11-06-2004, 02:23 PM
Thank you for showing Belief007 that all of the members of this forum aren't as ignorant as myself and others. I am ashamed!

In my defense, I'm getting better. Good luck with your fuel effecient Luxury Sports car.

Add your comment to this topic!