Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Battle of the 2000 civics

civicrida2000
11-05-2004, 09:05 AM
it happend in the morinng i had to go back to my job becuase i left my wallet in my locker. So i had to go there but on my way to my job i took hempstead tunrpike,and near my house the turnpike is a two lane road so i was driving on it and this civic 2000 dx pulls up next to me gives me the evil eye and revs his moter,so i nood my head like yes so i rev my moter too(i have and civic 2000 ex), the light truns green so we take off i had him the whole time he didnt take off good, so i pulled in front of him taking him by like 2 cars we ran all the way to the next light i slow down cuse the light was red bout the time i got their. So i am in the left lane hes in the middle lane we was at when the trunpike truns into 3 lanes by Hostra university.so hes like wut i got in thier i told him its stock all i have is a intake. so the rest of the the traffic was coming up to us i see a blue civic si 2000 pull into the right lane i guess he saw us racing and he wanted to get in. im like damn he soo gonna win. so the si starts to rev his engine, im just waiting looking to see any cops the light truns green and the si peeled off, i peeled off a littie the si took the both of us me and the dx right off the line we ran to the next light. he had me by like 3 cars i had the dx by like 1 1/2 cars i think. i at least beat the dx agian so we all meet up at the light and then the si truned of right and then hookend his horn i went stright and the dx pulled into mcdonalds.
damn i had to go though all that just to get my wallet it was one carzy morinng

ridestreet84
11-05-2004, 09:23 AM
that doesnt sound all to bad it would be a little bit of fun IMO but im sure as hell it was one cool site to see

jmrev
11-05-2004, 12:44 PM
i would of had all of you by atleast 50 cars...:lol:

Vtec95Civic
11-05-2004, 01:19 PM
Jmrev.. is there a reason you come to the HONDA forums just to try and talk up your celica *coughgirlscarcough*?

pre98zetec
11-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Jmrev.. is there a reason you come to the HONDA forums just to try and talk up your celica *coughgirlscarcough*?and why does he have spoon sports logos in his sig and avatar if he drives a toyota :sly:

Lychus
12-08-2004, 10:30 PM
wait he has a celica? My sister has one of those. LMAO dude even the gts is slow.

Add your comment to this topic!