Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I got chased...

KaMaKaZiPyRo
10-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Well I figured id put this here since i was goin fast, i know some mite not beleive me but this was some crazy shit, anyways. Well me and my friend were driving and wen we were gettin on the freeway we saw a black ss impala comin fast on us, so i punch it, and were both goin about 100 on the freeway. I was on the left side of the freeway and there was a cement wall on the left of me. But the impala had rolled down his window and was yellin sumthin at me, then i rolled down mine and noticed he was yellin pull the fuck over. Now there were two huge guys in the car and at first i thought it was the police cuz they were wearin black shirts and i figured they were under cover or sumthin but then i thought if they werent and i pulled over i dunno wat would happen. Anyway so i kept goin and tried to lose him by gettin off the highway, then i went onto some street and he was next to me again so i pulled the ebrake and he flew by me. Then i took off to the left and i thought i lost him, but then wen i came outta the neighborhood i saw him in front of me so i had to go on top of the grass and pass him. So then he was still followin me, but my parents are in the military so i have an ID card and i went onto a base, and the guards lemme go on and kept him off so they talked to him. We then figured out that the guy was chasin me cuz he thought i stole his sons car, the hatch, but i had all the right papers so he left and i havent seen him since, im only 16 and thats gatta be the biggest shit thats ever happnd to me, o ya this was in san antonio texas..

Jas_M
10-31-2004, 01:17 PM
I bet you were shitting in your pants. :lol:

pikkagtr
10-31-2004, 09:03 PM
wow
vigilantes scare the shit out of me too
good to hear everything turned out well

MexSiR
10-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Great story man. I know its not nice being IN the situation, but its a great story to tell your grandsons...lol

ec437
10-31-2004, 09:36 PM
...WOW...

you used 3 periods in that entire post!!!

and it was annoying as hell to read!!!

:p

PS I'm also considering if this is BS, 'cause I know the license plate #'s of my car, my bro's car, my mom's car, and my dad's car. Plus, how hard is it to say "some people might think this is BS" at the beginning of a post just to make people think you aren't BSing?

But who knows, it might be true.

KaMaKaZiPyRo
10-31-2004, 10:00 PM
ya i know it sounds like BS cuz i didnt even beleive it myself, but when i bought my car (I shoulda checked first) the part underneath the steering wheel, the steering wheel comlumn i guess, was missing so i wouldnt doubt if the person who sold me the car had stolen it, plus the title wasnt in his name, he said he forgot to put it in his name when he bought it. Plus the guy who was chasin me had slipped up and told the guard that his son used to steal cars, plus my car stands out alot and i havent changed nuthin since I got it, i got teg tailights on a civic that are just hangin there, plus arent that many 4th gens here.

Dr.Gonzo
11-01-2004, 03:53 AM
Dude really it's probably not BS anyone ever lived in the country of Texas? I lived there when I was ages 10-12 and I'm 29 now and I can believe something like that happening in in San Antonio. It's a rough rough city. I mean I lived in Northchase and going to Northwest Crossing Elementry School in the morning I remember seeing a murdered body laying in the ditch with a gunshot to the chest. It's not uncommon to hear about people killing each other over stupid things like a card game, nintendo game, misunderstanding over who will drink the next Carona, or just b/c a person looked at someone at the wrong time and bam the guy's dead from a knife or gun. I'm not saying S.A.'s rougher than places like LA, Detroit, or New Orleans but I think it's up in the Top 10 most violent cities. I am glad you were able to get away from those guys or else you probably would have been killed.

Vtec95Civic
11-01-2004, 08:48 AM
[QUOTE=ec437]
PS I'm also considering if this is BS, 'cause I know the license plate #'s of my car, my bro's car, my mom's car, and my dad's car. [QUOTE]

And? It's not that hard to throw new plates on a car.

partyhardryan16
11-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Yea really, why would you make that up anyways... if you steal someones car, you are retarded to not change the plates... Whats a cop do when he pulls you over?? Runs the plates, not the VIN number

integraboy_2007
11-04-2004, 09:00 PM
i agree with the plate thing except you're screwed if the plates arn't in the sa,e exact type of car

Schister66
11-07-2004, 12:46 PM
That's a crazy story and if it is BS you should tell me another one because it kept me entertained. That's the longest post i've read w/o falling half asleep. Good story...true or not...good story.

polacek
11-11-2004, 10:25 AM
I have a question for you KaMaKaZiPyRo, is there a reason why you do not put molding on the door? Is there plans to bondo them up. Not starting shit, just a simple question.

KaMaKaZiPyRo
11-11-2004, 11:31 PM
Ya im outta a job right now so I can barely drive it. But I plan on gettin it all sanded down and primered all at once, along with the new lights in. 94+ teg tails and 92-95 civic headlights.

polacek
11-12-2004, 09:13 AM
That's cool. I'm in my late 20's and still have no $$$, but work my ass off everyday. Just noticed moms minivan, adds a nice touch to the picture.

Gohan Ryu
11-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Those dudes were gonna beat your ass because you showed them your Honda is faster than their SS. Lucky you had that base to run to..."I thought he stole my son's car" sounds like an excuse why he was chasing you. The MPs probably scared him.

KaMaKaZiPyRo
11-12-2004, 04:30 PM
Ya, now im so damn paranoid when people drive up next to me. Especially at night when its just me and another car starts creepin up on me. Still suprised my civic was quicker than his V8, or V6 w/e they got.

96accordboi
12-28-2004, 10:32 PM
whoa whoa nice story id probally belive you happen to my cousin to cept he was driving an 92 integra
he said some guys in a civic was following him while he got out of work. cept he and the civic got pulled over by cops. turned out the guy mistaken his car for his gf car which he said was stolen days earlier. oh yeah my cuzz had to pay 200 for speeding in a work zone.....................

94CIVICDXTuner
01-30-2005, 10:12 PM
Those dudes were gonna beat your ass because you showed them your Honda is faster than their SS. Lucky you had that base to run to..."I thought he stole my son's car" sounds like an excuse why he was chasing you. The MPs probably scared him.

LMAO, I prolly would have pissed my pants. No BS here. Thats a crazy story. Good thing you got moves to out maneuver him. I most likely woulda flipped my car.

Vtec95Civic
01-31-2005, 10:42 AM
I doubt the civic was faster than the SS.. only that they were FOLLOWING.. why would they wanna pass him if they're trying to follow?

KaMaKaZiPyRo
01-31-2005, 12:13 PM
well actually he was trying to get in front of me everyonce in a while, like he went to my left side and tried to pass me so he could get in front i guess, but there was a car in front of him so he had to get behind me again.

crv-tec
02-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Ha! If I were driving up to a AF base with MP's and their M-16's drawn i'd possiblly soil myself.... and whoever is in the car at the same time...

crazyracer
02-18-2005, 12:54 PM
I bet that was one hell of a ride

KaMaKaZiPyRo
02-18-2005, 05:00 PM
ya, scariest thing was it was so unexpected, i thought it was just a race.

sameintheend01
02-20-2005, 05:32 AM
so you pulled the e-brake and they flew past you? last time i pulled an e-brake in a civic, it didnt exactly stop on a dime...

KaMaKaZiPyRo
02-21-2005, 02:12 AM
no, i didnt stop all the way, but i sloowed down enough for him to "fly" past me

Add your comment to this topic!