Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Millenia steering wheel won't go down, I can't crank, please help

nightrider1980
10-30-2004, 05:30 PM
Hello and good day to all.

This morning after leaving the store my 1995 Millenia wouldn't start. The steering wheel wouldn't go down. Then I hit the auto button and the steering wheel tilted down and I crunk the car up. So I thought maybe I had hit the button by mistake and everything was cool! A while ago I went outside and the steering wheel wouldn't move. I put the key in and turned it but nothing would happen. It's like it's not getting power. I hit the auto button on the steering wheel and tried to tilt but nothing worked. I could here a clicking sound coming from the steering wheel. Can someone please help me, I have to go to work in the morning. Is there away around this steering wheel problem. Hopefully it's not expensive to fix. Or is there away I can turn off that automatic steering wheel setting everytime I put the key in or take it out? Well I guess right now the most important thing is me getting the steering wheel down for I can crank the car up. Can someone please help me and tell me how I can get the steering wheel down for I can get some power and crank the car. I've had my Millenia for a year and have never had this problem. Thanks very much.

Add your comment to this topic!