Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

if your in NW burbs Chicago LOOK HERE

pntcbonnesse
10-28-2004, 11:33 PM
hey what up im lookin for friends in the Streamwood, Hanover Park, Elgin, Bartlett, Schaumburg Illinois area with bonneville between 92-99 preferably SSE-SSEi but SE's are ok... Im just lookin for help with my car and 2 trade ideas and shit. Well the names Mark im 19 I gotta black 94 Bonneville SSE in near perfect condition with straight pipes and some other cool shit with near 200k on the motor. Just lookin for friends cuz... there aint nobody much around here with decent Bonnevilles so I decided id check here...aaight cool thanks!

pntcbonnesse
11-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Jeez no1 wanting 2 make friends?!? ok fine then

deb0704us
11-10-2004, 10:38 PM
We are in far SW burbs. Bought a black 2000 Bonneville for our daughter age 17 to drive. She promptly wrecked it. After 42 days in the shop it is put back together and running again, but it needs to go back in for a little more work. Sorry we're not up north. You can trade ideas right here though. With near 200k on your motor is everything running okay?

pntcbonnesse
11-11-2004, 01:24 PM
as far as I kno.. somtimes the motor doesnt seem to be giving great power but ive come across a product that I am in love with... its call cfoam and it really works!. Other than that Ive replaced: water pump, power steering cooler, bearings, rear air ride struts, crank sensor, a lot of the interior because I bought it from an auction and made her look real good w/ new paint job; L & R balljoints, L CV joint,alternator, oil sensor, middle 9-way-seat pad, stabilizer links, and a couple other things... so she better be running allright haha, and I know that the tranny has been replaced alough I dont know when or at what mileage

Add your comment to this topic!