Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

The noob of the hour

EX R8ED
02-20-2002, 12:13 AM
Hey whats up. I'm Jaison from Bellingham, WA. Student at WWU. I'm not sure how to post pics but I'll give it a try.

This is my ride. Pretty stock cuz I'm broke :(

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p5e274cc11de548fb6b6316d89e1aaea0/fe0332c8.jpg

This is me.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/p36eb5e06c727c8eb57f3761b46a013f8/fe02b346.jpg

Anyway I hope I'm welcome at your humble abode!

Marc-OS
02-20-2002, 01:10 AM
Everyone's welcome here. BTW, what mod's are you plannin' on your car, and what's WWU like, I've been thinking about applying there.

GhettoLegs
02-20-2002, 02:13 AM
What's up Jaison... how've you been? I can't believe you asked if you are welcome here! Haha. Of course you are! :D

Hey... I think it was you who asked me about getting a price on a few things a long time ago and I don't think I ever told you. If it was you, I believe the things you wanted were projector headlights, factory style foglights, and Dynamat (forgot how much). Anywayz... the price for you comes to about 400 bucks. If it wasn't you that asked me about this stuff a long time ago, sorry... I forgot about it.

Anywayz... it was good meeting you and peeping your ride up in Auburn that one day. Hopefully you can make it to HIN on April 13th with us. Still working out the details, but I'll let you know when we have a good plan set.

Oh by the way... my brother just got in an accident and messed up his car. He won't be putting on that Arospeed DTM style muffler anytime soon. :D

~Chris

EX R8ED
02-20-2002, 01:41 PM
Hey Marc, definitely come check out WWU man. Its pretty cool up here. If you're 19 you can drive a half hour north into Canada and drink legally :D Its a good school too, pretty high ratings on whatever they rate schools for :) You should get a tour set up. Talk to your counsellor about it. For mods on my car, I got lots of plans just no money. I either wanna do a B18B swap then turbo or just turbo the SOHC motor that I have. I'm not sure yet. I'm gonna try to keep it fairly clean. Gotta get rid of the chrome first of all, then I want to replace the sidemarkers with JDM EG ones. I just got some Vision corners which are pretty nice. Apexi WS exhaust is coming soon. Not too loud. Thats about all I can think of.

Chris, sorry to hear about your bro man, that sucks! Oh yeah it was me who asked for all that stuff. I really only want the OEM foglights now. I got a deal on some dynamat but I think I'm getting rid of the system anyway, and I'm trying to get my hands on some JDM EG headlights too :) so I won't need the projectors. I'm definitely in for HIN man! Have you got your ticket yet? I better get mine before I forget :D

Add your comment to this topic!