Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Wheels for 97 Rodeo

eppoh
10-23-2004, 05:19 AM
The factory steel wheels for my 97 2wd Rodeo are just junk. They are heavy and the paint is already coming off.

Anyone know of any other stock 15"wheel that will fit. Prefer cast aluminum. Don't want to go any taller. 15 is plenty tall, plus I have nrew tires

amigo-2k
10-23-2004, 08:44 AM
any wheel that isuzu makes will fit it. check out ebay, www.car-parts.com, or www.aaarims.com

eppoh
10-23-2004, 12:56 PM
any wheel that isuzu makes will fit it. check out ebay, www.car-parts.com, or www.aaarims.com
I sorta figured that. What I don't know is what models have the 15 inch wheels that could fit on my Rodeo. Once I know, I can pull up picuters of the vehicle on line to see if I like it, then call salvage yards to find if they have one.

rollin_on13s
12-01-2004, 09:52 PM
I sorta figured that. What I don't know is what models have the 15 inch wheels that could fit on my Rodeo. Once I know, I can pull up picuters of the vehicle on line to see if I like it, then call salvage yards to find if they have one.

The wheel pattern for the Rodeo is 6 x 5.5", or 6 x 139.7mm, whichever language you prefer to speak. This matches ALOT of different factory alloy wheels, including Toyota 4x4, Chevrolet/GMC 1/2 ton 4wd, and 3/4 ton trucks, XTERRA, and more.

Offset is a different matter.

I have a '97 4x4 (Rodeo) with a set of '03 4runner wheels (16x7). the bolt pattern and offset happen to work perfectly. I'm assuming that this has to do with the fact that all FWD and 4WD hubs/wheels use a certain very similar amount of positive offset.

I also recently saw an early 90's lowered p'up (I live in Phoenix) with the new 17" GMC Yukon (angular-looking) factory alloys and reallllly low profile tires. They seemed to bolt on and "tuck' in really well. They actually looked pretty tight(?).

check this link, it's really all you need:

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Good luck and happy ebaying !!!

eppoh
12-02-2004, 07:10 AM
The wheel pattern for the Rodeo is 6 x 5.5", or 6 x 139.7mm, whichever language you prefer to speak. This matches ALOT of different factory alloy wheels, including Toyota 4x4, Chevrolet/GMC 1/2 ton 4wd, and 3/4 ton trucks, XTERRA, and more.

Offset is a different matter.

I have a '97 4x4 (Rodeo) with a set of '03 4runner wheels (16x7). the bolt pattern and offset happen to work perfectly. I'm assuming that this has to do with the fact that all FWD and 4WD hubs/wheels use a certain very similar amount of positive offset.

I also recently saw an early 90's lowered p'up (I live in Phoenix) with the new 17" GMC Yukon (angular-looking) factory alloys and reallllly low profile tires. They seemed to bolt on and "tuck' in really well. They actually looked pretty tight(?).

check this link, it's really all you need:

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Good luck and happy ebaying !!!

Wow, what a great resource. I noticed the other day that some of the GM wheels looked like they might fit. BTW, I made a mistake in talking about what might fit mine, My wheels are 16 inch as are all 97's. don't know why they show as being 15 on that site.
Thanks

Add your comment to this topic!