Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1995 Mazda Millenia Keyless Entry PLEASE HELP

XCkid87
10-21-2004, 11:58 PM
OK....I have the base model of the 1995 Mazda Millenia. It doesn't even have the leather interior. Well, I have tried EVERYTHING on this site about programming the keyless entry. I took the car to a Mazda dealership. He said that ALL Mazda Millenias (even base models) came with keyless entry. Does anybody know a programming routine? It's worth a shot. I put the key in the ignition (with driver's door open) and turn it to ON then back off, take the key out, I do that 3 times. Then press the door button at the bottom of the seat and make sure the lights flash when I press it, I press it 3 times...and I am supposed to hear a beep, which I don't. Anyways, could somebody tell me how I could find out if there is like a receiver in the car or some way I can find out that I have keyless entry on my car?! Thank you soo much!

TOMKLEM
10-26-2004, 08:57 AM
I posted the same question about 1 1/2 months ago and no one has answered it. Hopefully someone will answer this thread.

XCkid87
10-26-2004, 01:49 PM
This is pissing me off, somebody please reply! Thanks for your reply about posting your concern like a month ago, we really need some help on this topic! Anybody, PLEASE

MillyVanilly
10-27-2004, 12:34 PM
i had the same problem with my millenia when i bought it used about a year ago. the guy who sold it to me did not have a transmitter for the alarm system. anyways, i took the car to circuit city to get some audio done. they told me that i had a stock alarm, as well as a viper aftermarket alarm. they did the programming with some little machine that looks like an voltmeter. they messed around with it around the fuse right around the door column. took them about 15 seconds to reactivate the alarm. i'm sure you can find millenia transmitters on ebay for a decent price. good luck guys

TOMKLEM
10-28-2004, 11:38 AM
I called my local Mazda dealer and asked them how to check to see if I have keyless entry in my car. He said 95% of Millenias have it. He ran my VIN # and of course mine was one of the 5% that didn't have it. So in short call your local Mazda dealer and ask them to run your VIN#...Unless it's stolen. LOL

gary1091
10-31-2004, 07:09 PM
This is pissing me off, somebody please reply! Thanks for your reply about posting your concern like a month ago, we really need some help on this topic! Anybody, PLEASE

If you really want to get programming instructions go to ebay under "mazda millenia keyless entry". You can buy the instructions for about $6.00 if no one will give them to you for free here.

ICU2hehe
11-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Difficulty: Easy
Time Required: 10-15 minutes
Tools Required: None
Submitted By: Shayaan

Step 1: Open the driver's side door, and then press the lock button (on the door) so all the doors lock and the security light comes on.

Step 2: Unlock the drivers side door by turning up the switch so the security light now turns off.

Step 3: Insert your key in the ignition and turn it to ACC position, and then take out the key. Repeat this three times. (remember to take the key completely out!)

Step 4: Close and open the door three times. The car should now beep once.

Step 5: Press any button on the remote two times. The car should beep once again.

Step 6: Wait 5 seconds and then the car should beep four times and your remote is programmed!

XCkid87
11-11-2004, 08:05 PM
So I called a guy who was selling Millenia parts. I asked for the keyless receiver in the trunk. I have it with me, it is two small black parts. One says BCIE 67 830 RELAY - Door Lock and the other says H300. Both made by IMASEN. I am going to take these to the dealership tomorrow. anybody got any hints? thanks

da1foya
11-30-2004, 04:27 PM
does remote kpu41048 can be program to run in a mazda milleniua 1997

Add your comment to this topic!