Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Will Integra JRSC fit civic?????????????

tomsindahizouse
10-21-2004, 10:35 PM
ok...heres my situation....i can buy a 94 Integra GSR (B18C1) Jackson Racing Supercharger for really cheap, and im pretty sure it would fit on my car (00 civic si B16A2) but im not totally sure...does anybody know what i would need to do to make it fit if it doesnt, and does anybody know that it will...
I figure that the B18C1 intake manifold fits on the B16A2, so why wouldnt the supercharger bolt right on too?

SiGNAL748
10-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Won't work.

tomsindahizouse
10-22-2004, 05:28 PM
This is the answer i just got from jackson racing............"no it will not. The only way it will fit is if you get a GSR head and bolt it up to your B16 block. The intake manifold bolt patterns on heads are different from one another. good luck. let me know if you have any other questions."

Vender
10-23-2004, 11:09 PM
well, you've heard it from them. Get a B18 head on that thang ;)

superbluecivicsi
10-25-2004, 01:05 PM
The difference is the manifold. The manifold for the gsr and b16 are different. In order to make it fit, it is easier to find a b16 manifold. There should be some additional brackets and hosing you will still need from jackson. The blowers are both the same because they both are m62 blowers. Try ebay for the manifold, for i have seen two before there, but, that was a while ago. try www.hostboard.com, because there are alot of jrsc guys there who are getting in and out of the game.The manifold itself from jackson is $218 without the fittings. You may also need the bypass valve assembly which will run you an additional $200. The entire manifold setup is $543. Remember, you still need all the brackets, nuts, bolts, and corresponding hoses which will cost extra.

[whispers] id rather just buy a kit that is made for my specific car [whispers]

Just curious, how much are you buying the JRSC for?

Add your comment to this topic!