Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Scale Speed Works

andreasgtr
10-20-2004, 05:27 AM
Hi, does anybody know if SSW is still alive?
Iīve ordered and payd some parts 2 weeks ago, mailed him etc.
No response and no package came in.
So Iīm wondering if my money is gone?
Any hints?

Regards Andreas

freakray
10-20-2004, 06:29 AM
According to their website, they've been having problems.

jswillmon
10-20-2004, 07:24 AM
try sending a PM to AF member 008. He has been showing up around here everynow and then. I would not worry though, i've bought from him with no problems at all and I'm sure many others have too. I have not seen any complaint's about him or how he run's his business.

10-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Hey Andreas. I shipped your package a few days ago priority, and it takes about 3 to 5 days to get to Germany. I haven't recieved any emails from you, maybe they're getting filtered by the ISP? I don't know. Just to let everyone know, I do respond to all emails. If you don't get a response, post here or PM me.

I've been a bit busy with my daughter's school festival. I've been there everyday for the past two weeks and we're tearing down this week. We had to haul everything in the pouring rain last night! Life should be "normal" again next week. :)

r

andreasgtr
10-21-2004, 04:10 AM

I just wanted to know.
Maybe your email account treated my mail as SPAM ?! :biggrin:
So with this I declare that 008 is answering emails and stays in contact- if you can reach him :iceslolan

canīt wait to get your package.
ordered 3 Aoshima RB26DETT engines from HLJ. And some new GTRīs.

BTW... maybe you can design an exhaust manifold for your turbo-kits to fot some models like RB26 or other 6 or 4 cylinders?

Regards,

Andreas

Uninen
10-21-2004, 05:53 AM

BTW... maybe you can design an exhaust manifold for your turbo-kits to fot some models like RB26 or other 6 or 4 cylinders?

Regards,

Andreas

I'm with Andreas. Someone should definately cast some resin manifolds, therefore you can't have too many kits with inline 6's with a good exhaustmanifold i.e. Tamiyas Supra is one that is missing one. Only kit with a good inline 6 manifold is the 240 Z from revell (haven't seen Fujimi ones). So definetely yes for a inline 6 turbo exhaustmanifold!

Add your comment to this topic!