Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Difference between Tamiya Enzo 24270 and 24273?

joelwideqvist
10-19-2004, 05:49 AM
Hi there!
Could anyone tell me if there are any more differences between the Tamiya Enzo Giallo Modena and Rosso Corsa than the cowling plastic color and paint instructions?
best regards
Joel

Uninen
10-19-2004, 06:25 AM
To my understanding they're the same kit with different color choises. Plus those two are more detailed than this kit:
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?TAM24260
:eek7:

Vric
10-19-2004, 08:29 AM
this question has been asked before:

includes carbon fibre pattern decal and transparent rear under panel

mikemechanic
10-19-2004, 10:12 PM
this question has been asked before:

includes carbon fibre pattern decal and transparent rear under panel

You mean this question could have been answered by doing a search? Wierd.

papa_G
10-20-2004, 03:16 AM
but searching means "I" have to do the work, and its easier if someone else does it for "ME"

sjelic
10-20-2004, 03:50 AM
Don't want to destroy your fun but I think the previous question was regarding differences between first Enzo 24260 and yellow one 24270 and not between those two ones mentioned by Joel. Joel as far as I know they are same, only difference is colour of the body.

joelwideqvist
10-20-2004, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the input guys.
As Sjelic says I wanted to know the difference between the Rosso Corsa and Giallo Modena versions. I looked for 20 minutes before I put the question on the list without finding the answer. If someone wants to do that job again to proove me wrong, be my guest. I allways do a thorrough search before I ask a question so please don't judge me for being lazy just because it seems easy for someone else or you have a slight memory of someone asking something similar two years back. It sharpens the tone on the forum and does feel a bit awkward.
best regards
Joel

The Lambrusco Kid
10-20-2004, 01:27 PM
I agree 100% with you.

Vric maybe you should get your $#!T straight before posting and start counting to 10 before talking, 3/4 of your posts are 3 words replies or bitching about the search to "newbies".

Just my :2cents: :loser:

Thanks for the input guys.
As Sjelic says I wanted to know the difference between the Rosso Corsa and Giallo Modena versions. I looked for 20 minutes before I put the question on the list without finding the answer. If someone wants to do that job again to proove me wrong, be my guest. I allways do a thorrough search before I ask a question so please don't judge me for being lazy just because it seems easy for someone else or you have a slight memory of someone asking something similar two years back. It sharpens the tone on the forum and does feel a bit awkward.
best regards
Joel

Vric
10-20-2004, 03:42 PM
The Lambrusco Kid if you have something against me, use the PM

this guy just changed the topic of this thread to ask between 270 and 273.

Unclear question get unclear answer.

so the real answer, difference between 270 and 273 (and not 260) it's only the color

The Lambrusco Kid
10-20-2004, 05:27 PM
Dude, I don't have anything against you! I only think you should stop acting like you own this place, it's really annoying.

Same thing goes to all the others who jumps in whenever something like that happens, it's pointless it wastes bandwith just as much as posting a new thread about something that was already discussed and more importantly (like joel said) "it sharpens the tone on the forum and does feel a bit awkward."

That's all.

The Lambrusco Kid if you have something against me, use the PM

so the real answer, difference between 270 and 273 (and not 260) it's only the color

joelwideqvist
10-21-2004, 03:12 AM

Ehh, actually I did NOT change any topics. Don't try to put your mistakes in reading properly over on me. The question was 270 compared to 273 from the beginning.

But hey, let put this arguing aside? Thanks for any answers and I totally agree with you Vric, keep the personal things on PM-level.

/Joel

Add your comment to this topic!