Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help with locks

Hooedaddy
10-18-2004, 10:41 AM
I need to replace all the locks in the car including the ignition. The glove box is drill out and no longer works the doors wont lock and the ignition barly turns. Anyone have any idea where to get all this stuff without paying stealership prices for a 94 Talon?

1stGenRocks
10-18-2004, 04:32 PM
where do you live? i have a 93 eclipse im parting out that you could get the locks/keys from.

Hooedaddy
10-19-2004, 12:42 AM
I am in Louisiana what kind of price tag can you give me for them? If you have a glove box that would be great too!! The glove box use to have a lock on it but the key quit working with it in the locked potition and it got drill out and pretty much detroyed.

By the way what color interior does it have. I am looking for some red interior replacements like seats and carpet.

1stGenRocks
10-19-2004, 04:33 PM
black interior. i live in PA. how much of the glove box do you need? just the latch with lock? do you want just the lock cylinders or the whole door handles? ignition switch is probably easiest to just take the whole thing. im not sure how the rear hatch lock is mounted. email me at RADWannaYacht@aol.com

Hooedaddy
10-20-2004, 12:19 AM
Emailed you!

Add your comment to this topic!