Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Skylined Performance

XujinkoSky
10-16-2004, 10:31 PM
I'm new to the import scene and I am also taking a fancy in mechanics and cars in general. I was wondering if any of you esteemed gentlemen and ladies had any references for me about Skylines (My car of choice, of course) and their performance ratios. I really appreciate any help you can offer aswell as any tips on modding out a Skyline when I eventually get one (Looking at the R34 M-Spec or maybe an R34 V-Spec II Nur).

Thanks,
~Xujinko

nismo_power
10-17-2004, 04:54 AM
the m-specs are not available in the US i believe as they werent crash tested....although im sure the r34 GT-R crash testing will suffice as it is the same car just a different trim level.

XujinkoSky
10-17-2004, 01:32 PM
Do you have a link to this information? And I am not planning on having it imported to the USA. The prices are just rediculous right now.

RazorGTR
10-17-2004, 11:44 PM
I'm new to the import scene and I am also taking a fancy in mechanics and cars in general. I was wondering if any of you esteemed gentlemen and ladies had any references for me about Skylines (My car of choice, of course) and their performance ratios. I really appreciate any help you can offer aswell as any tips on modding out a Skyline when I eventually get one (Looking at the R34 M-Spec or maybe an R34 V-Spec II Nur).

Thanks,
~Xujinko

FFS read the sticky's. You CAN'T import a 1996 or later due to the OBDII issues!

XujinkoSky
10-18-2004, 06:07 PM
I wasn't planning on importing it ;)

Add your comment to this topic!