Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

83 S10 4x4 4Sale

AL4x4S10
10-14-2004, 12:27 PM
Hi, I really don't want to sell my truck, but I need to for financial reasons, I have been off and on with work for the past 4 years due to a back injury and right now I have been off since July 2003, anyways, my truck is a 83 long bed, 4x4, it does have a 1988 4.3 with all the wiring, including dash. I have been working on this truck for about 2 years or so, I put cab corners on it fenders, used bedside, all new brakes including lines, fuel tank including pump, rancho shocks, 3" body lift with new uranthane bushings, it has a factory baja roll bar in the bed, custom pre-runner front bumper, rear tube bumper, it has 31/10.50/15's on factory 2wd rallys painted black Imron. The truck itself is white with silver flames.On the inside it has tilt, cruise, power windows, power locks, power mirrors(from Blazer), bench seat, factory leather wrap steering wheel, overhead console with temp and compass, lighted vanity mirrors, aftermerket CD player,the truck runs and drives great and gets alot of looks. Email me with any questions you may have or for pics Biggnwhite@aol.com
I have a ton of time and money in this truck, I would really like to get $5500 for it, but as anything price is negotiable.
Truck is located in Cleveland OH

Thanks for looking,
AL

Add your comment to this topic!